night out

readers note: sorry i took so long to write i was very busy with school starting but i will try to put the other ones up faster, and thanks for reading my fanfic :)                                                                                                     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ANNA, OLIVIA  WAKE UP AND OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!" Elena shouted while banging and pounding on the door almost making a hole in it. I got up and opened the door for her. She ran in almost making me fall. She went straight to the T.V. and turned it on. "LOOK!" She yelled. 

"Whats wrong? What could be so important this early?"  Olivia said moaning with her hair in front of her face. 

"One direction are having a free concert and signing!" Elena said with her face so close to the TV. 

"OMG!! really!" Olivia said and she got up so fast and went to the TV. Right before I got up I got a text from Zayn, it said 

*want to go watch a movie tonight?* 

I replied really fast *yes!*

Zayn sent *see you at 8:00 :)* 

I smiled and let out a little scream and then ran to the tv.

"Omg Anna we have to go, this week just keeps getting better and better right Anna." Olivia said to me with the biggest smile on her face and gives me a little punch on my arm.

T.V.- "One Direction will be having a free concert and signing for 3 hours from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm only! make sure you be there it will be the talk of the year!" (commercial finishes)

"We have to go its going to be so much fun!" Elena says to me and Olivia. 

"Yeah we are definitely going!" I go and walk to the closet and and grab running pants, shirt and shoes and go change. 

When I come out Olivia looks at me and says, "What the hell are you Wearing?" 

"Umm sweats... what does it look like?" I said confused. 

"No put something nice on were going to the mall to get new outfits for today." She demands.

"Can we go after, I just need some fresh air, I'm going to run for about an hour and I'll be back, promise." I said. 

"Okay, but only one hour and be back I'll wait for you." Olivia said with her arms folded and a straight face.

 It was 9:50am so I grabbed my phone and my ear-phones and went out the door. We waited at the elevator door until it opened. We went in, and pressed the ground floor, after about thirty seconds we got there the door opened and we went to the cafe to eat breakfast. We both ordered the egg omelette and orange juice. they gave us our food, we ate it and I left. 

I turned on my phone and put my ear-phones in and turned on the music the only thing I really had was One Direction and Ed Sheeran. I was running and so far I listened to half the songs on the album, and then bumped into this very muscular man with a deep voice. 

He talked slowly, and said "Oh sorry love"

I looked up into his big green eyes and he smiled. " Oh Hey Harry!" I said. 

"So love are you coming to our concert tonight?"

"Yeah I"m coming it's going to be great!" I said trying to catch my breath. 

"So Anna I hear you and Zayn have a date tonight?" He said with a smirk on his face. 

"He told you?" I asked blushing.