Our moment

So sorry I haven't updated in forever! I'm back now! I'm hopefully going to update every week! :D

Hope you like this chapter :D Xx

Love you :) Xx

~~~~~~~~

"Morning beautiful." Harry said moving my hair out of my face, and kissing my lips softly. "Morning." I said in response. My hand were on his warm torso. "Last night, it was amazing." Harry said making me blush and giggle. I closed my eyes and bent my head down. Harry put his hand on my chin, lifting my head. "Gabriell I love you so much." He said a tear coming down his face. I put my hand on his check, and wiped it. "I love you too." I said the word barely coming out of my mouth.

"We should go check up on Zayn and Sahar." I said slowly getting up from the bed. I was a little sore from last night. "I'm going to take a quick shower." I said getting up. "Wait. I'll join you." Harry said rushing over to me, holding he by my hips. He kissed my neck and we walked in the bathroom.

~~~Zayn's POV~~~

The cold hospital hallway was completely silent. It was 8:00 am, the doctor still didn't tell me any news about Sahar. I just sat waiting, and waiting. "Hey lad." Liam said sitting next to me. "Hi....." "How are you Zayn?" He asked and put his hand on my back. "Honestly Liam, I can't take it anymore. I just want it all to be over. I need her here." I said explaining to him. "We all do. But umm Zayn I wanted to tell you that the girls flight is at 10 pm."

"Today?" I asked in shock, the days went by so fast. "Yeah, today." He said looking at me.

"She's been in the hospital for three weeks now." "Stay strong lad. Come home and freshen up, take things off your mind." He said getting me up from the chair.

"Can we wait until the doctor tells me anything?" I asked looking at the door. "Zayn if anything happens the doctor will call you right away." He said trying to convince me to go home with him. "Your right." I said. We walked down the hallway, then to Liam's car.

As soon as we sat in the car my phone rang. "Hello." I said. "Hey Zayn." Gabriell responded. "Hi Gabriell." I said not expecting her to call me. "Zayn are you still at the hospital? I wanted to see you and Sahar." "I'm about to leave right now. Come to the house, I need to tell you something." "Ok, we're coming." She said, and ended the call.

"Zayn what did happen to Sahar?" Liam asked taking glances at me than the road. "I really don't fell like talking now, please." "Yeah of course, sorry."

We got to the house and everyone was in the living room waiting for us. Gabriell, Elena, and Shahad were talking to Harry, Lou, and Niall. "Hi guys." Liam said going over to Shahad, hugging her and sitting down. "What's wrong Zayn?" Gabriell asked standing next to Harry, behind the couch.

I waited until everyone sat down, so I could explain to them what happened. This isn't going to be easy. I thought to myself.

"Well... Umm..." I paused for a while. "Sahar's heart stopped last night." I said. I heard a huge gasp.

"Oh my god." Gabriell said her hands on her face crying. "They rushed me out of the room. Till now they haven't told me anything about her. They wouldn't let me go in the room." I said as I whipped my eyes, and stood up. I looked over to the girls, they were crying. I couldn't stand to see them like this.

I left the living room and went up the stairs. I went to my room, I could hear the screaming fans from out the window. I sat on my bed and turned on the TV. "Zayn Malik from One Direction has been seen leaving the hospital multiple times this past three weeks. What happened to his sweet heart Sahar? A break up? Well tell you the story after the break...." The news reported said. "YOU KNOW NOTHING!" I screamed.