Management

I woke up to the sound of the T.V and Zayn's voice. I sat up straight, Zayn was sitting at the end of the bed watch the T.V with his hands on his head. "Zayn, what's wrong?" I asked.

He turned off the T.V and turned around. "Nothing." He said shaking his head, but I could clearly tell that something was wrong.

I got out of the bed and grabbed the remote from Zayn's hand, and turned the T.V on. Zayn was watching the news. "Zayn whats happening? " I asked looking at him. "Sahar it's nothing just calm down, please."

"Zayn it doesn't look like nothing, I wont calm down."

"Ok, just sit, and ill tell you."Zayn held my hand. "I have been on twitter, and there was been a lot of hate."

"What? On who?" I asked confused. "On you Sahar." Zayn said with his head down.

"Me?"I asked looking in his eyes.

"Yes, somehow they figured out that it was you, I don't know if it was last night or not, but they did."

"I cant believe this." I said, I got up from the bed and started walking around the room.

"They don't even know me!" I said with my hand on my forehead. "Zayn what are they saying?" I asked looking out the window, my back facing Zayn.

"Sahar I don't really want to tell you love, I don't want to ruin your day."

He said, and walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Zayn, please I have to know."

"Ok." He said and walked over to the night stand next to the bed, and grabbed his phone. He was starring at his iPhone, scrolling up and down with his fingers.

"Zayn why are you dating that slut, I mean look at her!".

"Eww Zayn she's so ugly you should be dating me!" He said looking at his phone the entire time.

"Stop, please!" I shouted and went to sit on the bed.

"This is why I didn't want anybody to know about us." He said looking at me. Zayn's phone rang. "Hi Paul." He said walking around the room. "Yes, yes I know. I don't know what to do. No I love her. Paul ok, ok i'll do it." Zayn said. He put his phone down, and walked over to a chair in his room.

"Zayn, what did Paul say?" I asked, It was like never ending questions. "Paul wants to talk to me." He said. "About what? Us?" I asked afraid of his answer.

"Yeah I think." He said, Zayn walked up to me and he held my hands. "Sahar I love you so much, and I will never leave you, I promise." He said his eyes were sparkling like he was about to cry.

"Come on love." He said and he took my hand and we walked out of the room, and down the stairs.

"Good morning." I said and waved to Harry, Gabriell, Niall, Liam, and Louis. They were sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Did you guys see the news?" Harry asked.

"Yeah we did." Zayn said.

"Its all over the news paper too." Louis said, he got up and went over to Zayn. "It's going to be ok Zayn. This is what happened with me and Eleanor, It just takes some time for people to get used to to it. Zayn, Everything is going to be fine." Louis said, he hugged Zayn and walked back to his seat.

"Does Paul know?" Liam asked.

"Yeah he does, he's coming over in about an hour to talk to me." Zayn said.

"I hope everything goes good."

Niall said.

"What do you thing he's going to talk to you guys about?" Harry asked.