Masquerade

Zayn!? I yelled out across the room. I could see his figure at the end of the hall. What was he doing? I asked myself and walked towards him, slowly. There was someone next to him, a girl she had a long blue ball dress on. I couldn't tell who it was. Zayn? I said again. All I saw was a long blue dress. He immediately turned around and looked at me. He covered the girls face and ran away, with his arm around her.

Good morning Sahar. Zayn said and kissed my forehead. Hi. I said looking into his eyes trying to figure out who that girl was. Come love lets go get something to eat. I just looked at him.

Sahar what's wrong? He said looking really confused. Oh nothing sorry. Come on let's go. I sat up on the bed and put my legs to the side of the bed. I felt something by my feet, I looked down. Niall? What are you doing? I let out a little laugh. I guess he fell asleep here. I looked over at Zayn. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

It was 8:45 am. Zayn got up and walked to the bathroom. You can come in with me you know. I laughed and kissed his cheek. Maybe next time I whispered in his ear. He smiled and walked in and closed the door.

Everybody was still sleeping. Liam was sleeping on the 3 seater couch and Louis was sleeping on the 2 seater. Their so cute. I said smiling. I looked over at Gabriell's bed and Harry wasn't there. What the heck!? He was just there a second ago.

Suddenly somebody's hands come from behind me and start tickeling me so hard. I start laughing and screaming "STOP PLEASE!" I turned around and it was Harry. Good morning. Harry said and smiled really big. Why did you do that!? I said and punched his arm. Ouch! He said, and we both started laughing. I was bored and I really felt like scaring somebody. Harry tried to hug me but I went around his arms and stood behind him. Oops. Next time be a bit faster Styles. I said smiling and walked into the bathroom.

Zayn, are you done? I asked. Not yet love. You can still come in you know? Whatever Zayn. I said smiling. Ok your loss. He said I could tell that he was laughing. I grabbed a towel and walked to the other bathroom on the other side of the room. This bathroom was much smaller. The shower was just a shower not a tub with it. There was only one sink, and very small walking space. I took a quick shower and went back out.

When I got out Zayn was watching TV. Everyone else was sleeping except for Harry. Are you guys going to wake up everybody else? I asked. Zayn and Harry looked at each other. Nope. They said at the same time. I smiled and walked into the closet. I didn't know if we were going anywhere today so I just put anything that was cute on.

I put on some black skinny jeans, a strap light pink shirt, light pink lace blazer, light pink platform ankle boots, cream bow necklace, silver bow earrings, a bracelet that says "Love", and I straitened my hair.

I walked out of the closet and everybody was awake and Gabriell was in the bathroom. Hey guys. I said and waved to the five boys sitting on the couches. Hey babe. You look amazing. Zayn said and patted his legs to tell me to sit in his lap. I smiled and walked towards him. Thanks. I said and kissed him.

So boys what are we going to do today? I asked looking at Zayn. Well were going to a party. Niall said. A party? I asked smiling. Not just any party. Louis said. A masquerade party. Liam added. Yeah were all going. Harry said. And, the boy and I are going to sing. Zayn said smiling really big. Did you guys tell Gabriell? I asked. No, not yet. Right when she woke up she went to take a shower. Harry explained. Oh, well this is going to be so much fun. I said and got up from Zayn's lap and walked over to the closet. What am I going to wear! I said frustratedly. Sahar Calm down. Zayn said laughing. Its not funny. I said. I know sorry love. Why don't you and the girls go shopping. Zayn suggested. Since you didn't go last time. You, Gabriell, Eleanor, Elena, and Danielle. Zayn said.