😻Meeting Him😻

A big change in this story you'll find out!!
*Wink*

====================================

I decided to play in the dirt too, digging my fingers like a dog in the dirt, and giggling in the woods happily, my fingers covered in dirt.
I made a big hole with a pile of dirt behind me.

"What the?!"
I heard an unfamiliar voice say in surprise.

I look over my shoulder, seeing a bald guy, who cleary wore robes like Miroku stare at me with eyes I know well, that see me as an abomination.
Some elders hated me, werewolf elders.

I turn around, crouching on my haunches, and glare at this monk, as he pulled out a sutra like in the show, and threw it at me, making static form around my body that hurt when it stuck to my chest, and I fell in the hole whining and whimpering, and convulsing in pain.
"Help!"
I shriek, until the staff of the monk hits me over the head, knocking me out cold.

"Damn demon.
I should take you and execute you in a proper place away from this village area."
The monk growled out, grabbing hold of the demon wolf boy's scruff of his clothes, and threw him tied up and gagged over his saddle of his horse, then got on his horse, and trots off on the horse.

Sesshomaru followed the monk, hating the fact he kidnapped the werewolf boy Raku, and would rescue him, following the monk in the shadows, running along to follow in the trees.
Raku's body jerked with each stride on the rump of the horse, until the monk stopped outside in the wilderness far away from Inuyasha's village, and threw Raku roughly on the ground, waking him up, and he groaned.

A pain of my body hitting the ground made my consciousness come back, seeing the monk holding his staff, and began chanting, which made me scared, feeling the power behind the chants, which were meant to kill me.
Trembling I was, as I lay hog tied by my side.
I noticed Sesshomaru's scent nearby, making my pulse skip more.
"Mmmmph!
MMMMMPH!"
I shout in my gag for help, but to no avail.

I blink, seeing Sesshomaru walking behind the monk, and watch to my horror his right hand glow green in poison, and shoved his hand through the monk's chest, making the monk look over his shoulder wide eyed, and gush blood from his mouth.
I watch as his body, clothes, and flesh melted into a gooey pile onto the ground, which smelled pretty awful.

Sesshomaru swished his hand out, and I heard the leftover flesh from the monk sizzle like bacon, then disappear, his hand popped as he flexed it to make the poison go away from his hand.
Sesshomaru walked over to me easily pulling off the sutra, his hand not even effected by it, then he pulled the gag off, then untied me from the ropes.
My tail swished side to side, as I then hug him on instinct, making him grunt in surprise, and I tremble in his arms that he soon wrapped around my slim small frame.
"Scared....so scared."
I whimper out, and Sesshomaru helped me stand up on my shaky legs.

"Let me get you to his village."
Sesshomaru tells me, and I cling to his side, gripping his kimono, looking around nervously.
"You are safe with me I vow it."
Sesshomaru pats my head of hair.
"For an adult you are childish."

"I'm scared that's why."
I tell Sesshomaru.
"Thank you sir for saving me."
I clung to him, until he soon walked me up to Kaede, who had a worried look to her face.

"What happened?"
Kaede asked Sesshomaru, who I'm clinging to.

"A monk found him and was going to vanquish him."
Sesshomaru tells Kaede.

"Thank you for saving him."
Kaede bowed to Sesshomaru, as Sesshomaru placed his hand on my right shoulder.

I gasp feeling my body react with a pulsation, making Kaede ask.
"Are ye alright child?"
Kaede asked me.