Happy Birthday Raku!

Only Raku will have a POV!

First chapter is up now!!
======================================

Today was a happy day for me, a day of my birth, now it's June 7th 2019, it's my birthday.
Once I got up I was raring to go, waiting on my parents to get up.
See, I'm a werewolf, the lowest class called an Omega, and I'm not allowed in any meetings though I'm part of the pack, well my Mom is because Dad  allows it, cause what the Alpha of the packs says goes.
My father's side had one Omega born like me, a male Omega, which is born to have heats and produce children, but sadly though I go into heat I cannot get pregnant.
My Mom hoped that I could, but after the Were Doctor here in the pack  tested me in that department, they found I had a genetic flaw, which is passed down like this by my dad's side to not be able to concieve.

Dad and Mom became saddened by it,  especially after no male wolf I met was ever my mate, they even tried setting me up on meetings to find my mate, but nobody was my mate, making me wonder what was wrong with me?
Was my mate not even in the world?!
Yes we werewolves live for eternity and never age passed maturity, but forever without a mate is agony even for me!
I just gave up, focusing on my fantasies of fictional characters like my husbando Sesshomaru, thinking he is the only one for me.
Mom and Dad accepted my fantasies, finding it tolerable, because at least I ain't fooling around carelessly, and not being rebellious, like my sister Tyra.

Tyra, Tyra....
She is known as the pack whore no joke, but recently to stop her whoring herself around, Dad paired her with an Alpha who found her as his mate, he is an Alpha from Japan, his name is Tattoo, he and I are besties, we like the same anime and all.
We talk all the time, well hang out, which annoys my bully of a sister.
Tattoo and Tyra are expected to marry next year on my next birthday.

I'm the second born son, Tyra was born two years before me, and her future husband is only 19, so he's way younger.

Yes, I'm a werewolf who loves anime, and today, my birthday will be at my favorite place, my favorite restaurant, a local Chinese buffet.
All you can eat.
We Werewolves have big appetites, but no other werewolf is picky about foods they eat more than me, I mean most werewolves in my pack eat anything, me no.
I'm picky as hell!

Tyra says I'm more a human than a werewolf, and I am a wimpy bitch, that whoever I get with will treat me as their sex slave bitch.

I don't believe that'll happen.
My mate will be like Sesshomaru, exactly like him.

I sigh as I sit outside this morning, enjoying the smell of morning dew entering my nose.
My wolf isn't like everyone else's, I can't shift into a wolf, I was born with a fluffy wolf tail only, and fangs like a vampire, so technically I'm what the old elders call an abomination.
Everyone else turns into wolves, while I don't, I only have a fluffy black tail, fangs in my mouth like a vampire, and green bright glowing eyes with black slits.
I'm not allowed to leave pack grounds, cause I can scare humans who see me.
So if I need anything my Mom or Dad goes out to buy things I want or need, or they let me buy it online.

I'm also known as The Omega Prince, the only Omega treated as royalty in our pack called Bryne Pack.
The Chinese Restaurant is within pack grounds thank gawd.
My tail thumped the porch several times since I'm excited about my birthday today.
Excited about eating out, and eating ice cream cake!

I perk up when the door behind me creaks open, making me look up, and see my Mom walk outside, a cup of coffee in her hands.
"Hi Mom! Guess what day it is?"
I smile at her, practically beaming at her, my tail thumping the porch hard in a rapid pace.

Mom giggled.
"It's my baby boy's birthday."

"Yep!"
I giggled as Mom sat next to me, and hugged me in one arm to her side, and I snuggle up to her, rubbing my cheek on her chest.
"Mom, I wish I didn't have to be stuck here on pack grounds at times. I mean I've never seen the outside world and all."
I finally admit to my Mom my feelings about my captivity here.