Ⅻ - Kiss or Strip (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Great. Just great. What if the bottle stops at me now? I can't strip, I'm wearing a dress. And the only time I'd be kissing him, is over my dead body.

Psh. Yeah. If you say so.

Oh shut up subconscious! Not helping!

The bottle spins fast and I kept on wishing that it would just stop at the other girls.

"Hey, Isay."

"What do you want Marcus?" I groaned, my eyes still on the spinning bottle.

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber." He smiled at me and proceeded to give me one of his crappy pick up lines.

"Are you a mermaid? Cause you're the only girl I sea." He sounds proud. "Get it, cause you know s-e-a and mermaids live in the sea?"

"Will you just shut up?" I rolled my eyes at him while the bottle starts to slow down.

"Hey are you my homewo—"

"Shhh!" I hissed at him and he shrugs, before turning away.

We all watched the bottle as it made it's way to brunette number 2 then to Zeus.

Oh Holy Jesus. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Please stop at Zeus.

No!

No!

No!

I am panicking inside. The bottle is moving like a slug, but it's towards me.

Holy crap.

One or two seconds before the bottle stops at me, Ashton plopped himself beside me and Zeus. He totally spaced. The bottle stopped it's track and faced Ashton.

Ha! I am saved! This guy is really a prince! I grinned, releasing a held breth and beamed at Ashton, whilst Marcus looked at him in disbelief and dismay.

I snorted at Marcus's reaction, he obviously didn't see that coming. I didn't too.

"What?" Ashton faced all of us, totally confused.

"Were playing 'kiss or strip.' " I answered, using air quotes on the name of the game.

"And Marcus is the one who spun the bottle and the bottle stopped at you. So, suck it up dudes. Kiss." Cal laughed, pointing at the both of the boys.

"The fuck." Marcus snapped.

"No way." Ashton said quickly.

"Hey! No fair. Don't be a fucking chicken boys." Luke shouted. He's purposely pissing off the boys so they would suck it up and kiss.

"I totally ship MarTon" Zeus snickered, earning a punch from Ashton. I giggled. Clever couple name.

"Mar-Ton?" I raised an eyebrow. "I like Ash-Cus better." I offered. Both of the boys glared at me. I shrugged.

"Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss." Luke started chanting and everyone except the two boys and me followed. Why did I not chant, you might ask? I AM BETWEEN THE TWO BOYS. THEY CAN EASILY SANDWICH ME AND KILL ME IF I STARTED CHANTING TOO.

"I'll STRIP." Ashton drawled out, his tone strongly mocking.

A chorus of awww. . .  and come on dude. . .  followed.

He removed his High Style Shirt and flexed. Seriously, people in Marcus's group are arrogant, but the way Ashton flexed made him arrogant in a cute way.

His abs are amazing. Not as amazing as Marcus but, still a drool activator abs. He caught me looking and he smiled.

I blushed and looked away. I peek up at him underneath my mascara covered lashes. God. He is so cute. Hot but cute. Way out of my league.