Ⅻ - Kiss or Strip (Part 2)

MARCUS LEANED forward and spun the bottle. He glanced at me and smirked. I have no idea what thay devilish smirk is for, but, I. Don't. Like. It. N-O, No.

Jeez. I really feel sorry for the person who would be kissing this cocky bastard beside me.

Sorry or you're just jealous? My subconscious is at her snarky best. Yes, Sorry. S-o-r-r-y.

Everyone'e eyes are stuck on the spinning empty vodka bottle, obviously the girls are excited to kiss him and the guys are just anxious to see who their king will be kissing.

Me, on the other hand, I'm nervous. One, two, three, four, five. . . I counted in my head using the beat of bubblegum as I tapped my bare knee.

I reached the number five when the bottle starts slowing down.

I took a big gulp of margarita, I mean Zeus's margarita and started to feel a little bit buzzed.

Oh shit. Why the hell does it feel like, at any moment now, the bottle's gonna stop and point to me? Oh my God. I'm so paranoid!

The bottle took one more pass at everyone in a slower pace and then it slows down much more at Zeus's spot, and he's beside me, mind you.

Crap! The bottle is now turning to me! Oh, Christ. I am feeling really nervous right now. I held my breath and prayed it would NOT stop at my spot. God, please no.

I don't wanna strip or kiss this human beside me. I gawked at the bottle's slow motion and finally it stops.

It stopped — NOT at me! Yes!

I finally exhaled in relief. Thank God that bottle made its right choice on stopping at the jerk itself or else I might have been traumatized! Okay. Okay. That was exagerated.

But hey, you can't blame me, this is the guy who dumped his frapp at me intentionally.

Marcus frowned when the bottle stopped at him.

"Strip it hottie." Luke teases in a girly voice and Marcus gave him the midfing before removing his white v-neck and revealing his six pack abs that are toned and sculpted perfectly.

Holy mother of Michael Angelo. Those abs. My fingers itched to touch it. Shit. I've got it bad.

Stop it Isay! We like mocking and irritating him! Not perving on him!

I bit my lower lip deliberately to stop myself from smiling. He has a greek god's body, I'll give him that. I shook my head and turned to Zeus and dismissed my thoughts.

Marcus tilts my head and faces me to him using his thumb. "Enjoying the view?"

"Yeah, you wish." I scoffed. "I've seen better."

Lie.

"I always do." He countered, still grinning.

I waved his comment off, running my hand through the curls of my hair. "Sure. Whatever you say."

"Stop pretending Hale, you know you like it." He winked at me and gestured at his body as if it's on display. I fake vomit and shuddered.

He leans at the center of the circle and twists the bottle and spins it again. Oh. Great. He gets another turn. I didn't wanna take any risks so. . .

"I'm just gonna grab a drink." I said to Marcus. I stood up but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

"Oh no you're not. No escaping, baby doll." He said in a low voice.