Chapter 21~ A Captain's New Uniform and Attack of the Foggy Ship

" Guys, is there a place I can talk to our...guest in private?" I ask as I keep my eyes on him. I hear a confused grunt come from Ezio but Altaïr beats him in speaking in his confusion.

" Why would you want to speak with this disgusting templar?" Altaïr growls.

" You're not the cleanest yourself lad." The man growls, taking a threatening step towards him.

Altaïr raises his weapon and tightens his grip on it as the man unsheathes his own sword.

'Men,' I roll my eyes at the annoying threatening between the two.

I step between the two and grip their wrists, pushing them into the air to take them off balance.

" I'm not in the mood for you two to fight. Not here and definitely not now," I growl.

They try to remove themselves from my grip but I only tighten it, making them wince.

" When I let go, I expect you both to act like civilized men, rather than five-year-olds fighting over a toy. Am I clear?"

There was silence for a moment, both hesitating but nod. I toss their arms towards them and walk towards the captains quarters. I turn back to look at Evie.

" Evie, would you mind coming with me for a moment? I wish to change into more... suitable attire," I say, hinting to me being uncomfortable in my current clothing predicament. Standing in a white tank top (with a bra underneath) in front of this many men can make almost anyone start to feel uncomfortable.

" As for you boys," I say turning back around with my arms crossed over my breasts, " I want our guest down below so I can talk to him when I'm finished."

As I turned around, I spoke once more.

" Afterall, I'm sure that Mr.Cormac will have many questions to ask."

-=Time Skip=-

" Are you sure you'll be alright Malik?" I ask as Evie and I finished treating his wounds. He nods as he flinches as he lays down, his face was already starting to bruise. Eos was watching him from above on the bed frame, cooing at him in attempts to comfort him. had to look away as Evie had to reset his nose, making my stomach churn as I heard it be done.

As he drifted off, I heard a strange sound coming from behind me... like chimes playing from a low tone to a high. By the curious look Evie gave me, she heard it as well. Quickly turning, I find my messenger bag on top of the map desk... what concerns me more than the sound coming from it was that it was not there before we came in.... Nor was there a glow coming from the inside.

I crept over to it, not in fear, but in curiosity. I could hear beckoning whispers come from the glow.

A gift

A warning

A warning we must give

Come, close keeper,

As I grasp the lip of my bag, the glow begins to fade. I hesitate but open it, only to be welcomed with screaming whispers in my ears, making me drop to the ground as I hiss out while covering my ears.

"Listen, my child, a dark storm is on the horizon. The keeper of the other half has become aware of our connection. His knowledge of the Piece of Eden has grown, stronger than any previous holder in past and future. His reasoning is still unknown but be wary. The Ankh has given you a new ally, do not be afraid of trusting him, for the enemy's goal is to destroy Assassins and Templars alike. You know what to gain his trust," whispers a female voice... was it Minerva?