Special Chapter

Because you requested for an extra chapter, here it is. I guess this will be the last chapter. Thank you for all the support and love.

Share and recommend this story to your friends if you want tho.

love you

8 years later.
👑

Luke

I can't help but smile while staring at my wife.

She's doing her own paper works at the sofa. It was unexpected. Binisita niya ako dito sa kompanya. She came from work and went here to directly see me.

For the past few hours, I'm more encouraged to finish whatever business shit I'm doing. Like my level of activity went extra. And the reason for that is my wife.

I tried focusing my attention on reviewing the documents in front of me but my wife's charisma is doing it's own job on distracting me. Mas ginanahan akong magtrabaho pero malakas rin ang paghila niya ng atensyon ko.

Wala siyang ginagawa sa akin pero sadyang malakas lang ang tama ko sa kanya. She's concentrating on her work but here I am, looking at her like a love sick fool.

"You know, if you keep on staring at me, you wouldn't finish your work. And you'll end up coming home late" she blurted out of the blue.

I smirked when her eyes diverted to my direction. "Quit staring, Mr. Carson. Tapusin mo na iyang trabaho mo para masundo na natin ang anak natin pagkatapos ng klase niya" She narrowed her glaring eyes at me.

No matter what she does, through and through, she's beautiful. "O kung gusto mo, tumitig ka jan para wala kang matapos at maiwan ka na lang dito" pagsusungit niya.

"I'm the boss, love. I do whatever I want. Uuwi ako kung kailan ko gusto" it came out arrogantly.

"Hmm" I am aware she immediately hinted the arrogance on my voice. "Is that so?" There was something different on the way she said it.

"Then if I order you to kiss me, you are not going to do it because you are the boss? Ganun ba, Sir?"

Alam ko na ang pupuntahan ng pag-uusap naming ito kapag hindi niya tinigil ito. Her voice sounded seductive. Just a small tease from her but enough to weaken me and get a fucking hard on.

"You know the answer to that" Saad ko. I'm the boss in my company. But she's my boss. And that explains that whatever she says, I succumb to her commands.

Lumitaw ang isang ngiti sa labi niya. Mapanuri ang mga matang nakatingin sa akin. "I do?"

Nagpabuga ako ng marahas na hininga. It doesn't really help that she already has that sexy voice. And if this continues, I know I might not stop myself.

"Then why don't you come closer and prove it, Sir?" Saad niya. Just when I heard her bedroom voice, I lost it.

I let out a small curse.

"Drop it, love. Teasing me will only make you end up panting and sore inside my goddamn office" my voice sounded like a wounded animal. But she had the guts to giggle when she realized I got what she's doing.

"Ano ba naman 'yan Sir! Magagalit talaga ang asawa mo kapag umayaw ka!"

I groaned and stared at her. I stopped talking. Mauubos lang ang natitirang pagpipigil sa sarili ko kapag nagsalita ako.