EPILOGUE

This is the epilogue guys. Thanks a lot for all the votes and comment you exerted to inspire me more in finishing this book. Also, thank you for the time you spent on reading this story. I appreciate it a lot.

hindi ko na pahahabain pa.

enjoy
❤️

👑

Zarena

Nothing can contend to how happy I am.. daily.

And it because for the fact that after all what Luke and I have gone through, we are now enjoying the acceptance and love given by his parents and the people around us.

It's been a year.

Tito Dan and I are in good terms already. Luke now holds the position of his father. And all their inheritance is passed on to him. Ang sariling kompanya ni Luke ay bumangon. Actually, the company he built with his own money is now one of the thriving empires over the world aside from the his father's company which in fact he is the one managing it as well. I don't know how he does it. But Luke's determination, hardwork and intelligence made him a beast when it comes to business.

We both decided to wait. We both decided to let each other attain the dreams we both have. We decided to graduate and experience work before moving up to the next stage of our relationship.

Even though I know that Luke wants me pregnant already. That he wants to change my surname with his. He respected what I want. He chose to wait for me. But I know what he wants.

Right now, I am wearing his promise ring. An engagement ring. More like a possessive ring. Yes because when I asked him why the need to make me wear it, he said that the job of the ring is to lure men away from me. Para daw wala nang magtangkang manligaw na iba. Dahil daw fiancé ko na siya. He also told me that he gave me this ring to tell me that I am the only one. That it is an assurance that he's mine. That he would marry me once we are already ready.

Isang masyang ngiti ang sumilay sa labi ko habang nakatingin sa singsing na nasa daliri ko.

Kahit naman hindi niya ako bigyan ng singsing, siya lang naman at wala ng iba. Alam niya iyon. Alam na alam niyang siya lang pero naisipan niya pa rin ang ganitong ka-echosan.

I chuckled softly. Kinilig ako, sa totoo lang.

Luke never failed to make me feel so loved by him. Never did he make me doubt him. When we are with other girls, he doesn't give me the benefit of doubt. Why? Because he only looks at me. He only talks to me. And he makes sure I am the only one he renders his attention to.

Nakakainis nga dahil palagi akong kinikilig. Pero normal kang naman ito diba? Babae ako. Marupok din.

It is hard to hide the fluttering of my heart everytime he is around.

I closed my eyes. Gumuhit ang isang ngiti sa labi ko nang maramdaman ang dalawang matitipunong kamay na yumapos sa baywang ko. He burried his face on my neck and kissed it tenderly. "What are you thinking?" The edge in his baritone voice can make lots of women's underwear drop down.

"You" diretsong bulong ko pero nauwi sa singhap nang maramdaman ko ang mahinang pagkagat niya sa leeg ko. He did it sensually. "Luke..." I couldn't help but moan when he started sucking and licking my sweet spot while massaging my breast covered with only thin white fabric.