Chapter 24

After shooing everyone out of his room, Hyungwon hurriedly got himself ready for the day. A headache started forming in the boy's head, but he simply dismissed it, telling himself it was just a small headache.

He finally joins the others at the kitchen table, where he finds his friends and his dad having a conversation.

"Oh, Hyungwon, we were just telling your dad about the school trip we're having." Hyungwon looks at Changkyun, confused, but then the younger slightly tilts his head towards the door indicating he wanted to talk.

"Okay so," Changkyun whispers. "You need to use your memory control on him to put the idea of the school trip in his mind so that way we can get you back home. We can't tell him what's going on yet. It's safer to keep him ignorant."

Hyungwon nods his head.

"Okay. Also, I think I can get us there. I'm not entirely sure if it'll work on all of us, but I have hope."

Changkyun nods his head, followed by his reply of wanting to talk about it later, and goes back into the kitchen.

"Yeah, dad, we're going to be gone for awhile. I think they said this goes on for a month, but it's a team building workshop and also helps with life skills."

The boy's father portrays a look of impress. Hyungwon knew how oblivious he was, but this was for his protection. While his dad turns back to the stove he was cooking breakfast on, Hyungwon immediately starts implanting memories, by holding his hand up towards his dad's head, ones that were about giving permission to go on this nonexistent trip and everything else needed for him to be convinced it was a real event.

Once the younger finished he turns back to the other three at the table. The two older boys were in awe causing a chuckle from the youngest of the four.

A sharp pain struck Hyungwon's head again, but with a little more persistence. It thankfully left after a bit of discomfort.

"You okay, bud?"

Hyungwon looks at Changkyun with worried eyes for a quick moment, but immediately nods his head in reassurance. It was only a headache. That's what he was trying to convince himself of.

"So, when do you leave on this trip again?"

"Tomorrow afternoon."

Hyungwon chokes on air from Changkyun's words. "Tomorrow?! Uh, I meant, um oh wow it's already tomorrow? Time flew by so fast. I can't wait."

Changkyun shoots the older a look of disappointment for the almost slip up. He shakes his head, but lets it go.

"Okay, well, breakfast is done and I am off to work. I don't want to be late. Wash up your plates when you're done."

The boys nod and stand up with their plates to grab food.

The rest of the morning was spent talking about random topics and goofing around. Once they were done eating, they make their way to Hyungwon's bedroom.

"How come you didn't tell me this was happening so soon?" Hyungwon asks the younger. He was starting to get anxious as he sat in the bean bag chair that was placed in the corner of his room.

"We're running out of time. I recently was able to get into contact with Kihyun. He says they've already formed rebellions and they want to take down Basileus. I mean we all know they won't succeed without you, but we have to get there quick."

Hyungwon nodded at Changkyun, processing the words and figuring out what they should do next.

"When do we leave? Also, I'll need to convince their parents, as well, so they're not being placed on milk cartons for lost children."

Minhyuk rolled his eyes at the last part of Hyungwon's statement. "Well, I think we should get rest before going to save the world. Sleep is important. I need my sleep."

"Okay, grandma." Wonho rolls his eyes, but then gets shoved by Minhyuk.

"Yah! You're older than me!"

"Quit bickering you two. Also, Minhyuk's right. We need to wait until tomorrow. I have to figure out how to get all of us there and in one piece," Hyungwon turns to Changkyun, "Let Kihyun know we'll be there tomorrow. Hopefully, as soon as possible."