Chapter 9

"Minhyuk says he won't be here today because he wasn't feeling well. My guess is that he just wants to stay home to play video games."

"What? I'm jealous! I wish I could stay home and play video games instead of being in this dumb school."

Hyungwon nods in agreement. He hated school it's always so boring and people pick on him too much.

"I just hope he isn't actually sick or if he is, I hope he gets better. It gets too quiet without him."

"Am I not enough entertainment for you, Chae Hyungwon?"

Hyungwon giggles, "You're perfect."

He realizes what he said and starts blushing.

"I mean- I just- Y-you are um you are good um company?"

Wonho starts laughing at how much of a mess Hyungwon was. He was adorable to the older and was glad he had that effect on him.

It was finally the end of the day and the two were walking home together. It was a peaceful walk with the weather being breezy and sunny.

"So, Hyungwon."

"So, Wonho."

Wonho chuckles, "I was wondering if you were busy later."

"I mean usually after school I do homework and sleep, but I'm wide awake and I hate homework. No, I'm not busy. Why?"

"Well, if you want to, maybe you could show me around town and show me where are some good places to go?"

Hyungwon blushed. He felt the butterflies again that the older seemed to give him.

"Oh, yeah. We can do that. I just have to drop off my back pack at home. There's a nice coffee shop a couple of blocks away we can go to. I always like going there."

"Okay, it's a date then." Wonho smiles at the blushing boy beside him. He loved watching Hyungwon blush.

Once they dropped off their stuff, they set off to leave. Wonho stopped Hyungwon before they started on their journey.

"Want to drive there?"

"With what car? Also, I don't have my license yet."

"Oh, I do. Come to my house with me."

Hyungwon follows Wonho to his garage where it opened to show a motorcycle, the only vehicle in there at the moment.

"Let me go grab the keys real quick."

Wonho runs into the house.

Hyungwon couldn't help but feel very attracted to the older right now. It was really hot that he drove a motorcycle. He wonders what else the older hasn't told him about. He'll have to ask more about him.

"Okay, I'm back. Grab a helmet off the shelf. Any of them should fit."

"Wait, we're driving this?"

Wonho nods.

"Are you sure?"

He nods again.

"But it's a motorcycle?"

He nods again.

"Is this even safe? I'm going to die if I get on here!"

"Oh my god, Hyungwon. Get on the bike I'll keep you safe. I know what I'm doing, please trust me."

"I trust you. I just don't trust motorcycles."

Wonho shakes his head, but laughs nonetheless.

They both get on, Hyungwon sitting behind Wonho. Hyungwon hesitantly holds onto Wonho awkwardly. Being this close was too much for Hyungwon's emotional well-being.

"Hyungwon, cutie, you have to hold on a little tighter. It's for your safety."

The younger sighs, but listens to what he said and hugs Wonho. His heart was beating a mile a minute. It didn't help that he smelt good and he enjoyed how he felt hugging him.

They start their drive, leaving the driveway and down the street, with Hyungwon directing them to the cafe.