Love Box

(No ships just brotherly love)

Barbara came in one day with a cardboard box that was pretty big that you could probably put a human in and it was labeled "Things that I love".

Barbara's POV
I saw Jason, Tim, and Damian  walking down to the kitchen once I put the box down I noticed how they were reading the label "Things that I love".
"Why is it labeled like that?" asked Jason "Oh I decided that this morning we would put things that we love inside this box" I said with a smile. "Give me a reason why we would do something so childish Gordan" Damian said "I mean why not it's just a little something we could do this morning to show what we love, okay so let's start Jason what do you love that you would like to put in this box".
"Can I put Dick inside?"
"No Jason you can't put-
"Yeah can we put Dick inside the box?"
"No Tim--"
"I actually also would like to know if we could put Grayson inside"
"Oh my gosh I been trying to tell you that you can't put a 5'10  man in a cardboard box"
"What do you mean we can't put Grayson inside!?!"    

"Okay let's restart okay....Jason go grab something you love and put it inside this box" After I said that he proceeded to leave the room and he came back with the one thing I told him not to bring. He came back with..... Dick sleeping in his arms I'm honestly surprised that Dick hasn't woken up yet even though he hasn't slept in like 2 weeks from being a cop, hero, and even being a businessman maybe you could also add insomnia to the mix. Jason just came up to Tim and Damian and whispered something that made them leave the room, then they came back blankets and a pillow they just set the pillow and some of the blankets inside the box and put Dick inside and covered him with the rest of the blankets (whoa four 'ands' calm down on those 'ands')   Dick fitted perfectly in there since he curled up a little bit.

"See I told you Dick could fit in there"

"He also looks adorable in there I need to take a picture of him"

"Grayson kind of looks like a cat"

"Wait what are you three going to tell him once he wakes up?"

"Simple"
"We won't"

July 16, 2019