What an eventful night.

Start from the beginning

Me (thoughts): Is this place just forest or something or is there a civilization near here? Plus... why the hell is the moon broken like that? Did something happen or..-

He was then thrown out of his thoughts as he heard a growl from behind him, making him pull out one of his favorite weapons because a friend gave it to him, the Vestian Dynasty

Ghost: Watch out. I don't know what that was, but it's best that you be ready to take out whatever threat might be there.

Me: Did you seriously think that I didn't hear that? Thanks for the late warning, little light.

Right then, a black wolf with a white mask came out from the bushes it was hiding in, jumping out towards Y/N. That is, before it was shot 5 times in the head, killing it. Thus, the corpse started to disappear.

Me: What. Was. That. Thing...?!

Ghost: We need to learn more about this place. Hurry! There's a civilization about 100 meters down the way you were going. Just keep running northeast!

And thus, Y/N just bolted out of the area, sprinting until he got to said civilization.

Ghost: I'll take off your helmet for now. I don't think these people will know what you are. Let's just see if we can find a computer or a library that I can look through. Then we might know what the hell we're getting into.

Ghost removed my helmet, revealing my (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, and then completed a scan, detecting a couple viable things that he would be able to analyze.

Ghost: There! Walk over to this computer that I'm gonna ping in your view. We'll sort out what this place is in a moment.

*10 minutes of uneventful walking later*

I was pointed over to a computer in a library, and got to work by logging in quickly. Ghost then immediately started copying a bunch of data to his memory, and when he finished after 5 minutes of me looking at a bunch of books on their book finder thing, I logged out.

Ghost: Ok... so... this world we are in, it's called Remnant. There are 5 main cities/civilizations on this world being named Vale, Menagerie, Mistral, Vacuo, and Atlas. We are currently in Vale. Another thing, that thing we fought in the woods is known as a Beowulf. A creature in a massive species of pure darkness called the Grimm. And then there's one more thing, but we need to go to a shop to get it. I think that Glimmer of yours might come in handy, let me just convert it into the currency that this world uses really quick.