Oh boy, she groans.

"How would you feel about coming in together to talk things through?"

What the hell would that do? I thought you were suppose to be smart.

I chuckle from her back talk, "I agree with Em."

"Of course you do," he remarks dryly, "I think it would benefit you both. We could discuss what you both really want out of this...relationship."

You mean contract, she mutters.

Fallon gives me a pointed look and I say, "We'll talk about it on our own."

He shakes his head, "I think that in order to have a level headed conversation you need to have a third party involved. With the attitude you both have...it could end badly without someone to level things out."

Emerson sighs, Attitude we both have? As if.

I sigh, "When exactly?"

"Tomorrow," he says.

Tomorrow?, Em questions.

He smirks, "Your playdate is tonight correct?"

I frown, "You told him??"

He's my therapist, of course I told him. You can talk to Victoria, or Davis, or Dr. Fallon about this stuff. I have Dr. Fallon. That's it.

"I don't talk to Victoria about this stuff. It's done."

Dr. Fallon looks surprised, "Then we'll all talk tomorrow. I think it would be good for Emerson, and you are interested in what's good for Emerson correct Christian?"

"Of course."

She sighs, Fine. Now I'm hanging up and I'm going to attempt to look for my phone.

"I'll check the car when I'm done Em. I'll see you soon." 

Okay. Bye.

"Bye," we both say in usion. 

When she's hung up Fallon looks at me, "You care about her more than you're willing to admit. You would never have agreed to that with one of those girls. Perhaps you're afraid of the feelings that are growing?"

"Terrifed," I mutter, "And she can't know. I don't want her second guessing herself just because I can't think straight."

He nods, "I won't say a word, but I'm encouraging you to."

I sigh and run my hands through my hair glancing at the clock, "Time huh?"

He nods, "Yes, but I will see the two of you tomorrow. Let's say four? Does that give you enough time?"

I nod, "Yes. She'll have enough time to pack before NYC too."

He smiles, "Ahh yes, NYC for a whole weekend without you. How does that feel?"

"Awful. I'm actually going to miss her."

He nods, "And I'm sure that by Saturday morning she'll find herself missing you as well. Even if she does need time to think." 

When Emerson walks into my office around one and I'm on the phone she frowns, "Hold on for a moment Brady."

I put the phone down and I pull Em into my lap, "What time is your last meeting?"

"It should end at about seven."

I cup her chin, "Then how about I pick you up for dinner at eight? I'll be working until then."