Robert Covington and Andrew Wiggins

Start from the beginning

Andrew Wiggins: Oh Okay, we'll in that case, we're going to see them tomorrow morni- Robert What in the carnation?

Robert Covington: Whoops! It must've been the beans.

Andrew Wiggins: Aish!

Jeff Teague starts laughing as he watches Andrew Wiggins using his fiancé's body spray to spray around the room because his fiancé passed gas.

Jeff Teague: Dude What happened?

Andrew Wiggins: my boyfriend farted on my face while giving him a body massage.

Jeff Teague: Hahaha! My brother used to do that while my cousin was spending the night at my house.

Andrew Wiggins: Dang!

Jeff Teague: Man, my stupid brother kept doing this to me and I was so mad at him lol

Andrew Wiggins: Yeah I'm sorry about your stubborn brother.

Jeff Teague: Yeah my brother can be an ass sometimes and one time this happened to Marquis Teague before, his boyfriend ate too much Burritos and I had to lock my room because it felt like someone had diarrhea.

Andrew Wiggins: Oh Geez! My ex boyfriend used to do that too, but it didn't end well because he did not flush the toilet and his poop was big.

Robert Covington: Oh wow.

Andrew Wiggins: But He has 4 kids now with his wife so I was like: It's okay, I don't need to have a conversation with him.

Robert Covington: Yup you have me Babe.

Andrew Wiggins: Yes And Now we're expecting a baby together. Sure thing Jeff would be a Godfather.

Robert Covington: ❤️.

Note: Andrew Wiggins is 38 weeks pregnant just a reminder so yeah.

The next morning,

He, Jeff and Robert had dinner with the family as Andrew made an announcement that he only has 3 weeks to go until their little angel comes out. At first, Andrew chose to do natural birth instead of C-Section.

"I wanted to make an announcement that I only have 3 weeks to go until Nessa comes out," His parents and Robert's parents gave them a hug and told him that he will do well when Andrew is going to give birth. "I can't wait to meet Josephine," They said. They can hardly wait to meet the baby in their dreams.

After meeting with the family,

Andrew, Jeff And Robert met the couple including Karl Anthony-Towns and Jordan Bell. Karl and Jordan met when they were kids back in their neighborhood but somehow their relationships started to grow closer as they became a couple. After 4-5 years old dating. He and Jordan became engaged and their wedding will be on December.

Jordan Bell: Hi guys.

Andrew Wiggins: Hey Jordan.

Jordan Bell: Look at my engagement ring 💍.

"Dude! That looks amazing!" They replied. "So Who are you engaged to?"

Karl Anthony-Towns: Me. I proposed to Jordan Bell last night so now me and him are engaged.

In the meantime, they're going to have a Bell-Towns wedding that will take place in Minnesota and Jordan Bell's former teammates and current teammates are going to attend the wedding. Klay had a daughter on his own with his Fiancé Kevin Durant. (Had to finish the back story on how Klay and Kevin Durant were engaged so it takes patience yeah?) Klay And Kevin's Daughter Kamiyah turned 11 months old and at the time of Karl and Jordan's wedding, she'll turn one year old.

Karl Anthony-Towns: you know when I first saw The picture of Klay holding a newborn baby right after he gave birth, it made me tear up. Andrew knows that.

Andrew Wiggins: Yeah because he's a mother. I'm going to be a mother too when Nessa comes out.

Karl Anthony-Towns: I See that. Me and Jordan Bell are planning to have a baby next year after the regular season.

Andrew Wiggins: That's cool.

Jeff Teague: You know when me and Andrew came to visit the couple back In Oakland, I noticed a guy standing at 6'7"

Andrew Wiggins: It was Klay Jeff. He was already 8 months pregnant at the time and we saw him wearing a Formal dress that showed his pregnant belly. I was 5 months at the time and I know how it felt so I was like it's so soft.

Robert Covington: That's when your mother instinct kicked in.

Andrew Wiggins: Lol I did what I had to do.

Robert Covington: I See. So what else happened?

Andrew Wiggins: When I found out he was in labor. I was surprised he was pushing and screaming when KD was still at the other hospital in New York. I was like: Man, I could've been there to help him out but he was surrounded by his teammates Stephen Curry and Draymond Green. In that case Klay was not alone, he had his teammates by his side at the time he was in labor.

Robert Covington: Oh wow.

Jordan Bell: I could've helped him out too. But man I'm glad Klay's doing alright.

Andrew Wiggins: Me too. Since my due date is 3 weeks away. Who will be there with me?

Karl Anthony-Towns: Me.

Jordan Bell: Me.

Jeff Teague: Me

Robert Covington: I'm in.

Andrew is taking his teammates with him to the hospital in the next 3 weeks.

Andrew is going to be 40 weeks pregnant in the next chapter.

To be continued...