Chapter 42B (Mature)

He was banging her really hard,  taking her in all the way possible positions.. He was grunting and sweating, she was churning under him asking him to slow down as the pressure was too much.. He slowed down but after couple of minutes he again started to fuck her with express speed.. Tearing her apart.

"Shh... Aram... Se.. Ahhh.  Rajjj... Ughhhh... " She was moaning and hissing in pain "ohhh... Mein bhage nahi..... Ja rahi hu.. Ahhh" She bites his shoulder blade.

"Ahh I can't take chance.. Agar bhaag gayi To..?....Ufff you are too good" He kissed her roughly.. High in passion.. Still digging inside her taking her to the heights of immense pleasure.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@##@#@

Thrusting inside her mouth grunting... Clenching his teeths... She was blowing him off...sucking his length hard, he was loving the warm feel of her mouth on his hardened length... Pushing himself more inside her mouth... Fisting her hairs in his hands... Standing against the wall of his office.

It was lunch break, and they decided to have their mini meal of pleasure.
@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

She was exhausted but he wasn't done, she already felt her climax twice, first during foreplay then during the Intercourse,  but there isn't any stopping of him, he isn't satisfied yet... He is still taking her roughly... Banging her hard.. Making her core sore.. She was sure that she wouldn't be able to walk for couple of days because of the way he is thrusting inside her furiously.

He suddenly turned her on her front in one shot he was inside her, taking her from behind... With sudden intrusion she screamed loudly.. They are trying this position for the first time and it feels more tight from here. He  closed her mouth covering with his palm.

"Shh... Padosi jag jayenge" He again started his job with express speed. He felt relaxed after some minutes.. She took a sigh of relief but it was indeed more pleasurable than painful. She knows that this relief was for some time as he is again going to take her..  This time more roughly.

@#@#@#@#@£@#@#@#@#@£

Pasting her back against the shower stall, keeping her left leg on his shoulder he was eating her sweetness, taking her to the heights of pleasure.. He was sucking and licking her core, thrusting his two finger inside her, finger fucking her soon his tongue replaced his fingers inside her core... She was screaming with pleasure.. Feeling ticklish yet bursting with orgasm.
@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

"Ughh.. Stop it rajveer... And go hard" She was frustrated with his slow teasing.

"Kya hai naina..Jab I go wild on you to you ask me to slow down when am doing it softly to tumhe ab wildness chahiye... Make up your mind women.. Wht do you want" He said stirring slowly inside her.

"I need you to take me rough... Please. " She pleaded.

"Nope... I am liking this way" He said this to make her go mad.

"Teri aisi ki taisi" She pushed him on his back, and straddled him taking his length inside her with difficulties and started riding him wild...

He smiled in satisfaction, That's exactly what he wanted.. Enjoying her in charge...

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

He was inside her and rubbing her clit with a vibrator giving the new dimension to their love making... It was double torture for her,  she was spreading her legs more than Usual... As the pleasure was very much heightened this time.

She was squeezing her breasts making sexy voices... He was going mad watching her play with herself, he increased the level of vibration as well as his speed of banging. Soon they felt their climax.. And slept in eachother's arms.