Chapter 25

The day was going smoothly, Rajveer, like he said didn't bothered breaking her fast but will he really not break her fast when the real time  comes?

It was evening she was at home waiting for him to come back but he didn't came..its 8:30 now, she decided to complete necessary ritual of Karwachauth, then went directly to office to break her fast by drinking water from his hands.

She reached office and saw him having food with everyone in office "karamjala, klmuha, naspeeta... Din bhar a thoos thoss ke khaya itni jagah ati kaha se hai iske pet me... Healthy khayo... Ab dekho kaise khumbhkarn ki tarah khaye ja raha hai..bhagwaan kare isko loose motion ho jaye..isko piles ki bimari lag jaye." She was cussing him.

She went near him and poked him on back he turned and saw her.... He was left mesmerised watching her...

She was looking like newly wed bride, in this red Anarkali, he was for the first time watching her in Indian wear that too red

She was looking like newly wed bride, in this red Anarkali, he was for the first time watching her in Indian wear that too red...his favorite. She was looking gorgeous, ethereal, beautiful... He was lost in her beauty when she broke his dream.

"Tumhe sharam nahi ati, mein waha subha se bhuki pyasi tumhra intezar kar rahi hu.. Or tum yaha maze se sabke sath thahake laga rahe ho.. Khana thuse ja rahe ho. " She said angrily.

"Meine tumhara fast todne ki koshish ki thi lekin tum hi nahi mani" He said innocently.

"Wo waqt sahi nahi tha ab waqt hai... Chalo fatafat mera vrat kholo" She ordered him.

"Nope.. You lost the chance mein ab tumhara fast nahi todunga... Jab mauka tha tab tum nahi mani to ab mein nahi mnaunga... " He said adamantly.

"Dekho RAJ.. " Before she could say something he got engaged in talking with someone else.

"ahh Mrs. Khanna apne kebab try kiye it's amazing... You should have them... Ache se khaiye... Apne subha se kuch nahi khaya.. It must be so difficult nai.. Bina khaye piye rehna koi asan bat hai kya l".

She stared at him with her mouth open "Dusro ki biwiyo ki itni parwa.. Or yaha me iski khudki sagi hone wali biwi...Uski parwah nahi.." She muttered.

It's been an hour since she was trailing behind him, but he didn't not paid any heed to her.. Ignoring her royally.

Suddenly she started to feel weak, everything started to fade in front of her eyes, "Raajveer" She whispered, his attention turned to her and saw her swinging in air, before she could fall on floor, he quickly catches her in his arms...She fainted, he panicked and asked for water... He sprinkled some drops of water on her face.. She scrunched her face and slowly opens her eyes but shuts them tightly as strong light hits her... "Paani.. " She whispered.

"Haa.. Ye lo.. Pani piyo" He quickly make her drink water. "Abhi thik lag raha hai... " He asked, she stood up slowly nodded bending her head down...

He took her in his cabin made her sit on couch, Before he could ask or say anything else,  he saw her smiling "pagal ho kya jo faltu me hass rahi ho... Lgta hai fast karne se tumhare dimagi santulan pe asar pada hai.. Pehle hi kuch khas thik nahi thi tum...ab pata nahi Or kya kharabi ayi hai"