Chapter 30

It's better late than never, Belated Happy Birthday Don (Bhakti_Raj) 😘😘😘, May all your wishes come true. This update is for you. 😘😘😘
#################################

Next day he woke up with heavy heart.. He couldn't sleep properly, her crying and devastated face was haunting him all night. With that heavy feeling he got up to take bath when he came back to wear his clothes, on his own accord, unconsciously he went near bed to wear his clothes... But found nothing. All of sudden he felt empty, she wasn't there to do that for him now.

He went to office, calls for his secretary.. But no one picked up the call, when he went to her cubicle found it empty... Then he realised, that she wasn't there now.. She left this place too... He goes back in his office with empty feeling..

He drinks his coffee.. And chocked it, he called his peon and asked why it was so bitter.. He told him that it was according to his taste only which he used to had earlier before a month.. Because since some days it was naina who was making it for him.

He was driving back home and thinking what she is gonna do today to irritate him.. Thinking how he is gonna tackle her mischief. When he came back home instead of her smiling face, darkness welcomed him.. Which is trying to suck him inside itself.

He was having dinner, he felt weird.. This tastes different not like always he used to have.. "Kamla... Aj khana itna alag kyu hai... I mean it's good but aj taste thoda alag sa hi hai".

" Wo bhaiya khana meine banaya hi na.. "

"Kyu roz tum nahi banti ho.. "

"Na bhaiya.. Wo to 15-20 din se didi bana rahi thi, me to bas unki madat karti thi.. Wo pehle seekhti thi fir bade pyaar se apke liye khana banaya karti thi.. Or bante bante roz jal bhi jaya karti thi... Me boli unko ki mein hu na mein banti hu... To didi kehti thi ki unke hote huye app kisi or ke hath ka khana kyu khaye... Bhahot pyaar karti hai wo apko.. Naseeb walo ko milta hai aisa pyaar" She said with great respect for her.

Something pained in his heart, hearing all this, she learned all this just for him... His hunger died that very moment anyways it wasn't like he was feeling like eating before... He left the table.

He was working in drawing room on his laptop.. And in between looking at door of bedroom, he was confused.. Why she isn't coming out to scold him.. To sleep.. Now what she is upto... He got up to check on her but found the room empty... He calls her.

"Naina.... Naina.... Naina" He was calling her then knocks on bathroom door "Naina are you in? " He comes out in living area... "Naina.. Nain"

"Bhiya.. Didi nahi hai... Wo to apne ghar ko gayi hai na" Said Kamla.. Giving him the reality check.

After lot of trying he fell asleep around 3 in the morning but right after 10 minutes he woke up With a start shouting her name in sweat, breathing laboured "Nainaa.." He saw windows of the room clattering because of wind.

All of sudden he felt alone.. Immersing in the ocean of darkness... He felt a heavy weight on his heart... As if the house was eating him up... Her absence was making him mad... Isn't he the one who asked for all this... It was him only who wished for her Disappearance from his life... And when she is gone why he is feeling alone... You got only what you wished for truly from the bottom of your heart... That's why they say... Wish carefully what you asks for....

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

He came to office half heartedly without any interest, it's been 3days since she left his house and his life... Just the way he wanted, he was feeling empty... Where ever he goes, Her memories were haunting him. He feels her absence.