Chapter 22

Chapter 22

She bringing his coffee happily when she saw a girl exiting his cabin blushing, Naina saw her with sharp sight, she was wearing micro mini black tight skirt and white shirt with deep neckline which was enough to show her cleavage, she saw Naina and came near her.

"Tum Naina ho na... " She asked and Naina nodded suspiciously at her. "Hi am Kritika, RJ's New P.A. " Naina was surprised how the hell he found new P. A. That too in such short notice. "That must be for RJ na" She indicated towards the coffee in her hand "lao.. Mujhe do ab ye kam mera hai.. Tumhari chutti abse.. " She took the mug from her hand.

"Ye RJ, RJ kya laga rakha hai... Boss hain wo tumhare call him Sir or Mr. Shekhawat.. Unhe pata laga to bahot datenge.. " Naina was offended the way she was calling him and of course jealous also.

"Ohh that's not a problem he himself asked me to call him from that name... And I think he likes" She winked at her and Naina's eyes left wide open "shayad hamare bich jaldi kuch ho jayee.. Gosh he is soo damn hawwttt just like a Greek God" She said in dreamy voice "aise bande ke sath to koi bhi ladki one night stand ke liye bhi taiyar ho jaye... " Naina was looking at her as if she'll murder her right there with her burning gaze.  "Ughh.. Coffee to thandi hai.. No wonder RJ ne tumhe job se kyu nikal diya.. " She made a face and went to make another coffee for him.

Naina barged inside his cabin, he saw her and gave her a smile "Naina... Me tumhe hi bulane wala tha... Actually mujhe tumhari replacement mil gayi hai.. Tum uss se mil bhi li hogi ab tak to... She is quite friendly and warm in nature" He smirked at her, she was burning with rage "so now you can relax at home... Aj se hi She is gonna take over your work, you may go now."

She went out of his cabin then talked to herself "Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, aaj tak aisi koi bala paida hi nahi hui jo Naina ko replace kar de... Just wait and watch is chammak challo ko mein kaise nau do gyarah karti hu". She smiled evilly.

She saw her coming "kamini"
Exclaimed Naina.

(ATTENTION PLEASE : iss Kamini ka apni Kaamini se koi lena dena nahi hai😂)

She smiled at her awkwardly "it's karitika.. ".

" Nahi actually meine Kamini kaha.. " Kritika got confused "actually I wanna ask you kya tumne company se contract sign kar liya kya" She asked her clearing her doubt.

"Ahh abhi nahi actually documents draft hone baki hai.. Or RJ ko secretary urgent chahiye the isiliye they called me. Before time... Waise contract 2 din me sign ho jayega..."

"Ohhh great ye to bahot achi baat hai" Naina became happy "Tu ja... Coffee pila fir dekhti hu tujhe mein" Kritika got startled with her sudden change in behaviour.

_____________________________________

Naina found her in pantry there was no one except the two of them "oye Kamini, " Naina called her.

She saw her in anger "bola na mera naam Kritika hai.. Or tum yaha kya kar rahi ho ab tak nikli nahi yaha se"

"Merko pata hai re ki tera naam kya hai,  me to bas jaisi teri harakatein hai na usi naam se bula rahi hu KAMINI". Stressed Naina

" How dare you... Zara si bhi tameez nahi hai tum me baat karne ki"

"Saali mere maal pe nazar dalegi Or me tujhe tameez dikhaun... Dudh mangegi fata hua paneer dungi.. Rajveer mangegi to beech se cheer dungi samjhi.. " She scares her.

"Kitni beshram ho tum ab samjh aya ki kyu RJ ne tumhe Office se kyu nikala yani jo office ka staff keh raha tha wo sahi tha... You were trying to lure him, tum jaisi ladkiya na jane khud ko samajhti kya ho... " She eyes her.