Chapter 28

Mature content in bold letters
###################££££££££££££££££

He was running here and there in rain trying to find her.. He even asked his driver but he didn't saw her after she came back with him... Finally the security guard told him that he saw her going out... Without wasting any moment, he ran in her direction.

After 10-15 minutes he saw a figure walking on a lonely road... He guessed that it was naina, with the way she was walking limping slightly. His heart took a sigh of relief.. He ran to her and stops her... He made her turn to him, he can clearly make out even in this heavy rain that she was crying, her eyes was red.. Her left cheek slightly red with his finger marks... He felt terribly guilty.. How can he be so inhuman to her.

"Naina... " He said her name with difficulty, she started to walk forward ignoring him.. He again ran behind her.

"Ye kya bachpana hai Naina.. Me janta hu tum mujhse gussa ho or tumhara gussa puri tarah se justified hai lekin gussa dikhane ka ye kya tarika hai... Chlo wapas hotel chalo... Bhot tezz barish ho rahi hai.. " He tries to grab her hand but she shrugged him.

"Itna parwah krne ki zarurat nahi hai apko meri Mr.Shekhawat... Mar nahi jaungi mein". She said.

"Naina mein janta hu meine tumhe hurt kia hai.. Mein jo kia sahi nahi kia lekin iss tarah se apne apko kyu takleef de rahi ho please naina wapas chalo.... Naina suno" She again left him behind trying to walk fast with her injured feets.

A car was speeding towards her from behind, he saw her with horror and pulled her in time... Her body pasted with his.

He got panicked and almost screamed at her "pagal ho gayi ho kya... Koi baat sunti kyu nhi ho, Kuch ho jata to.."

She pushed him away with force "to kya hota... Me jeeyu ya maru iss se tumhe kya fark padta hai"

He held her tightly from shoulders "fark padta hi damnit... Fark padta hai Because I.. " He stopped in mid way... Her eyes softened, she felt something different in his body language.

"Kyu fark padta hai" She asks softly.

"Wo... Mujhe... Me" He was fumbling.. Was hesitating "mein wo.... "

"Wo kya Rajveer.... Kyu fark padta hai tumhe agar mujhe kuch ho jaye to.. " She asks with hope.

"Wo... Iss waqt tumhari... Responsibility mujhpe hai... Or mein tumhe kuch nahi hone de sakta...." He covers up..not meeting his eyes with hers...not able to see the disappointment in them.

"Bas itna hi... " Her hopes shattering.

"Ha... Bas itna hi" He whispers "chalo ab... " He walks forward, she follows him lost.. She stumbled but he held her in time... He lifts her up in his arms directly looking into her eyes.... He was feeling different emotions.. Something intense, something strong. He didn't felt right when he said that she didn't means anything to him because deep. Down in his heart he knows that he feels something for her.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

He placed her on bed, slowly turned to leave her, with heavy heart.. But stopped in between when hears her sobbing, he saw her Hidding her face between her knees.

He went near her and sits in front of her, "Naina... " He calls her with affection.

She lifts her face up, her eyes swollen and red.. He felt pained watching her cry.. Don't know why he didn't felt right, he wanted to wipe all her pain away.. Her tears somewhere in his heart killed him.

She was still sobbing, he cups her face and slowly placed kisses on her eyes.. Then her both cheeks, her nose... He placed feather like light kisses all over her face.... He again saw her face lovingly her eyes closed, lips trembling... He aimed for it and placed his lips on hers.. Slowly sucking them... After kissing enough he left her lips.

He removes her duppata from her neck..looking lovingly in her eyes, she hugged him tightly when the sound of lightning broke, he hugged her back... Calming her down.

Nuzzling her neck... A light moan escaped her lips.. Her hands holding his shoulder, his on her back creasing her softly. His hand went to the zip of her kurti, unzipping it... Her breath caught in her throat. He slips the sleeves of kurti down from her shoulder. Giving wet kisses there also... Loving her.

He removes her kurti completely from her body followed by her lower.. His heart skipped a beat watching her laying semi naked on bed, he removes his own shirt... Kissing her navel, her taught stomach nuzzling his nose there... Coming up he cups her bossom in his palms pressing them softly not applying much pressure... He sucks her exposed skin from above bra... His hand went behind her back to unclasp her bra. Removing it from her body... She puts her hand on her bossom trying to hide them. He saw her doing that and smiles at her shyness.

He got up and undid his pant also... He removes her hand from her mounds.. They were perfect in shape.. Round and firm.. He quickly latches his mouth on her nipple sucking them
... She moaned loudly, her hands roaming in his hair. He switches his mouth to her other breast. She was feeling an itching sensation in her nether region.

He comes down to remove her panty, she protested at first but seeing the warm look in his eyes she gave up.. She gasped loud when he touched her wet folds. He saw her reaction to his touch he felt proud... He rubbed her folds then entered a finger inside.. She gave a light scream... Hearing her moans he could not control and came above to kiss her by entering his tongue inside her mouth... Kissing each other wild.. Pressing her boobs..

She gasped between kiss when she felt his hardness on her stomach.. Watching her response he positioned himself on her entrance... "Naina... Open your eyes" She opens her eyes, his eyes conveying his unsaid feeligs "do you trust me? " She noddes. With her answer he pushed his entire Lenght inside her in one shot... She screamed hard in pain... He closed her mouth with a smooch... Massaging her breasts to sooth her pain.

When he felt her pain has lessen he started to move inside her slowly, kissing away her tears.. Whispering sweet words.  Loving her with enough care... Not hurting her. He was thrusting inside her... As the passion grew his strokes become bold.. Even she also started to enjoy it.. Rubbing his back placing kisses on neck... Soon he was growing harder and faster... Showing her stars they felt their climax together... And he fell on top of her body.

Dozing off in each other's arms, not before placing a last kiss on her head.