Chapter 13

Hi everyone, thanks for loving this story so far... Silent Readers do press vote button.
&£&£&£&£&£&£&£&£

"Aaj kafi late ho gaya.. Naina ko bhi bhuk lagi hogi, I need to make dinner also... " He came home and was about to go in kitchen when saw something on couch he went closer.. And saw the most beautiful sight. The sleeping angel.

He sat on floor near couch, watching her face from close, she looks so beautiful, flawless, innocent.. He removes the strand of hairs from her face, there was a small smile on her lips.. May be thinking about that night.. They never talked about that kiss.

Bent down and slowly kissed her forehead admiration filled in his eyes.. He was creasing her hairs lovingly.. She stirred in sleep.. He Withdraws his hand back not wanting to disturb her sleep... He carefully carries her in his arms, and took her in bedroom.

He placed her on bed and turned to leave when she caught his hand.. He turned around to saw that she was wide awake.. "To tum uth gayi thi... Bataya kyu nahi".

She sat up " Agar bata deti to itni achi ride nahi miss kar deti.. ".

"Sorry aaj late ho gaya... Bhuk lagi hogi na, mein abhi kuch bana deta hu.."

"Koi zarurat nahi hai, meri ek friend ayi thi.. Usne biryani banayi thi... And don't worry wo mere jaisa khana nahi banati" They laughed slowly.

"Tumne kyu nahi khaya ab tak... " He asked.

"Tumhara wait kar rahi thi.... "

"Kyu.. "

"Jab company itni achi ho to, akele kyu khau.. " She used his dialogue on him.

He nodded his head smiling at her " Chaloo"

@#£@#£@#£@#£@#£@#£@#£@#£

"Let's watch something.... " She said.

"Okay..... What do you wanna watch?".

" Anything... But horror"

"Okay.. I'll switch to Netflix...Music Teacher, what about this?".

"Okay.. Let's give it a try" She agreed.

They watched the movie in the beginning it was interesting quite intriguing but as the movie proceeded it became boring..

"Bakwaass... Mujhe pasand nahi ayi mere 2ghante waste" She made a face.

"Achi to thi.. It was quite realistic".

"Realistic...?? Wo apni girlfriend se pyaar karta hai kisi ko kehta nahi lekin janta to hai, or fir bhi he slept with other women". She made a disgusting face.

"Haan to kya karta wo, saari zindagi uske intezaar mein thodi na baitha rehta.. For eight years he was waiting for her.." He tried to justify actors action.

"But still how can someone do something like this or jane ke liye to usne hi majboor kia tha na jyotsna ko, wo to nahi jana chahti thi, she wanted to marry him but he pushed her away fod his own selfish motive... Or jab koi kisi ko pyaar karta hai to kisi or ke bare me soch bhi nahi sakta" She was getting a bit hyper.

"Naina....duniya me sab selfish hote hai or koi sab kuch apne matlab ke liye hi karte hai....and wait a minute Ye tum hi ho na, tum pyaar ki batein kar rahi ho, jisey pyaar me believe hi nahi hai" He asked in amazement "kaaahi tumhe kisi se pyaar to nahi ho gaya... " He teased.

"Pyaar.... Mujhe" She got nervous.

He came near her "tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai kya...? "

"N.. Nahi" She was getting intoxicated in his proximity the way he was coming closer to her slowly.

"Lekin, tumhari akhon me to kuch or hi dikhta hai... " He whispered huskily

"Kyaa... " She looks deep in his eyes..

"Yehi ki........... Tumhe ek or movie dekhni hai.. Apna mood thik karne ke liye" He made fun of her then turned to TV, leaving her flustered.

"Hmm.. Let's watch this one, this one will surely change your mood". He started a new movie.

They started to watch new movie.. It was an erotic one.. This one not only changed her mood but also increased the temperature of room, the scene playing on screen was way too hot and intimate to watch with someone else... There bodies started to do weird things inside them... The scene shows the actors naked from upper body, the kind scenes are quite normal these days specially in Hollywood but Naina felt uncomfortable so she averted her eyes from the screen and at the same time Raj did the same.

There eyes met, they didn't even got to know when they came this much close to eachother,

Heat emitting from their bodies.. Without wasting any moment he captured her lips in his, she caught his shoulder for support.. Laying her down, coming over her on the couching.. He was kissing her hungrily.! His hands thighs... His hands went under her top.. She moaned loudly.

His lips descends down on her neck kissing wild, Her moans made him more hungry.. He tore her top, she gasped with this action of his.

"Rajveerrr.... " She moaned when he bite on her nape, she never got to know when he removed his shirt.

He caught her from waist and made her sit on his laps.. Making her feel his hardness.. Sucking the bulge of her cleavage, she was ruffling his hairs..and bitting his shoulder to suppress her moans, Sexual tension increased when she put put pressure on his erection.. He groaned, and started to dry hump her laying her on couch again not able to bear the pressure he unzipped his jeans and was about to remove it when his phone rang.

They came back to reality and realised what they were doing, he abruptly left her not meeting his eyes to her... He picked up his shirt and gave it to her.. And went to his room quietly without saying a word.

"Ye kya hua mujhe.... How can I do this all" She was clutching her head "kya Rajveer sahi keh raha tha...... Kya mujhe pyaar..? " She was confused.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

"Damnit" He punched the wall "how can I loose my control, uske pass ate hi kyu mein sab kuch bhul jata hu, kyu na chahte huye bhi uski taraf kheecha chala jata hu.... This is not right, it's not right.. Agar USEY pata chal gaya to mein kya jawab dunga.." He was cursing himself.