Chapter 26

He came back from jogging and saw her still sleeping on couch, he went into the kitchen, she woke up hearing sounds, saw him drinking his protein shake.. She was feeling damn hungry, but then she remembers their conversation from last night.. She sighed and started to walk towards her room but felt dizzy.. She ignored it, and again started to walk... This time her head Spinned, she held it with her both hands.

He was watching her keenly but did nothing "Nautanki Kahinki" He muttered and started to prepare his breakfast.

She went in room and took out his clothes and accessories so he can get ready for work.. It was like her daily schedule to do small things for him. She even started to learn cooking for him. Made him have variety of dishes without his knowledge, he relished them.

She gets inside washroom to freshen up may be a cold shower will sooth her headache. She came back in living room and saw he was all set to go office, it was a holiday but he needed to attend an important meeting.

"Kab tak ajaoge." She asked weakly.

"Jab bhi aun tumhe kya matlab... Meri life me interfere karna band karo, samjhi". She was about to reply him back but she again felt everything go blur in front of her.. He too saw it, she was about to fall down but ignored and left for office.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

After some hours when he came back he saw her laying on floor, he thought again she is pretending like last night, shaking his head in negative, muttering some not so sweet words for her, went to washroom to get fresh.

He got a call from her father he was asking for Naina as she wasn't picking up her phone, he lied to her father that Naina is still sleeping because of karwachauth as she is still tired, he told him to call her again later.

He was frustrated now because of her, he had to lie.. He stormed towards her, to confront her " Naina... Ye natak band karo... Or apne papa ko call karo.. Subha se tumhe call kar rahe hai...Kam se kam inn sab me unhe to baksh to.." She didn't moved even an inch.

"Or kitna neeche girogi.. Apne apko mahaan Or sahi sabit krne ke chakkar me ab tumne apne papa ko bhi nahi baksha... " He then laughed sarcastically "tum jaisi ladki se or expect kiya bhi kya ja sakta hai.. Bas dusre ke emotions ke sath khelna ata hai.. Itna sab sun ne ke bad bhi tum par kuch asar nahi hai"

He got angry now "stop all this naina.. Come on get up... I said get up" He screamed almost on her... But she didn't moved he bent down to make her stand but the moment his hand touched her... Her body was burning hot, he got panicked.

He took her in his arms, her face was pale.. "Naina,... Naina.. Utho" He was patting her face. He took her to bed and sprinkled some water on her face... No response. He quickly called Doctor.

He sat on bed placed her head in his lap, took her hand in his... "Naina please wake up... Look am sorry.. Please ab uth jao... Aise darao mat.. Please Naina please.. Wake up. " He was scared as hell.. Worried for her, he was unaware that he had tears in in his eyes.

After some time doctor came and checked her "bhook ke mare kamzori agayi hai... Or thoda bukhar bhi hai.. Injection de diya hai.. Jab ye hosh me ajaye to inhe ekdam se kuch bhi heavy khane ko mat dena, fruits or juice ke sath dawaiya de dijiyega... Or inka khayal rakhiyega.. Kaafi zyada kamzori agayi hai" Saying this doctor left.

He saw her guiltily, it was All because of him if he hadn't challenged her and called her names last night then she wouldn't have been in this situation...suffering. She wasn't the one who believed in all those rituals but still she kept that useless and baseless fast just for him........ That means she really cares for him..he means a lot to her, Does she really lov...???  He didn't wanted to complete that sentence. Her health comes first.. He need to look after her.