Chapter 29

She woke next day with a bright smile on her face, last night was the most memorable and beautiful night of her life. But her smile vanished when she found his side of bed empty... She got up and quickly wore her dress... She tried finding him in room but he wasn't there.. He must be down stairs... But doesn't he be beside her.. Near her after that... She blushed remembering the night... How softly he was behaving with her.. The care and love in his eyes for her.. She never witnessed that before, she was feeling blessed.

But where the hell is that fiance of hers... She needs to take bath first and then meet him... She took half an hour to choose a dress.. It was a sun dress, Then puts on light make up and left her hair open.. He likes them. This way..

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

She was roaming in the hotel lobby even trying his no. But it was switched off.. Where the hell he is... She decided to ask at reception, but shocked to hear his reply.

"Madam, sir to subha subha hi check out kar gaye hai.. "

"Chale gaye... Aise kaise chale gaye... Mere bina hi chale gaye.." She was tensed now "zarur koi urgent kaam hoga... Uska mann nahi hoga mujhe uthane ka... Ha yahi baat rahi hogi" She tries to assure herself but deep down she knows that something is wrong.. Very wrong.

Is he regretting....?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

She came back home, to find it empty... He wasn't there.. She went to office.. He wasn't there also.. She asked Everyone in the office they also had no clue about his whereabouts.

She sighed, where is this man.. "Naina".
She heard a familiar voice. It was Anurag. "Kaisi ho" She gave him a disgusting look "are are... Itne pyaar se mat dekho.. Warna mujhe firse pyaar ho jayega" He said shamelessly.

She tried to leave that place "bhai ko dhund rahi ho" She stopped "agar dhund rahi ho to......mujhe nahi pata wo kaha hai" He laughs at her.

"waise maan na padega tum pehle se bhi zyad hot ho gyi ho.."Comes near her "lagta hai mere bhai ne tumpe kuch zyada hi mehnat ki hai" He eyed her from top to bottom.

"lekin afsos unhe tumhari zara bhi kadar nahi hai... " He then whispers in her ears "mujhe mauka do... Me afsos karne ka mauka nahi dunga" He winks at her. "Kabhi mera naam bhulogi nahi... Bas Anurag Anurag karti rahogi" He said in a dirty way.

"Naam to me tumhara bhul bhi nahi sakti hu" He gave her an impressive look "kaam hi tumhare itne ghatiya hai... Zara si bhi shram nahi ati tumhe, Kitna bharosa hai Rajveer ko tum par or tum unke vishwas ke sath itna ganda khel. Khel rahe ho sirf mujhse badla lene ke liye kyunki tumse rejection bardaasht nahi hua" She said angrily.

"Are akhir kya hai mere bhai me aisa jo. Mujhme nahi... Me bhi unhi ka bhai hu wo sab tumhe de sakta hu jo wo tumhe nahi de pa rahe hai... Just give me  one chance Naina..... .one chance" He said coming closer, she took some steps back.

"Tum or Rajveer bhai hoge lekin tum dono me zameen asmaan ka fark hai...  Or me sirf Rajveer ki hu... Apni In cheap tricks se tum mujhe paa sakoge... Ye tum bhul jao". Saying this she was about to left.

"Tum apne apko bhai ki bolti ho lekin bhai? Kya wo tumhe apna mante hai?" He comes to face her "wo tumhe apnante hai Naina?  Bolo, chup kyu ho.. Kyunki tum achi tarh se janti ho ki bhai tumhare bare me kya feel karte hai... Bhai ek pal ko tumhare kareeb ake behek sakte hai lekin tumhe apna nahi sakte wo bhi uss ladki ko jisne uske bhai ka dill toda ho... Tumhari jaisi ladkiya bhai ki zindagi me ayi Or gayi... U doesn't mean anything for him".

She was deeply affected by his words.. Can he do something like that? No. He isn't like that, he will not do that not after what they had last night.. She has seen in his eyes what he feels for her...