Chapter 41A

Chapter 41A

She came there it was all dark "koi hai... Is anybody there.. "

"Yaha tumhare or mere siwa or koi nahi hai" She turns around and saw him.

"Rajveer ye sab" She was confused.

"Socha tha tumse bina mile chup chaap chala jaunga... Lekin nahi raha gya, jane se pehle ek aakhri bar tumse milna chahta tha, tumhe apni akhon me bharna chahta tha".

"Akhri baar... Tum aisa kyu keh rahe ho" She was scared.

"Ghabrao nhi, pyaar me nakaam aashiqo ki tarah jaan nahi dene wala" He tried to joke in between serious situation " Wo to kaayaro ka kaam hota hai, sachha pyaar karne wale to pyaar me jeena jante hai.. Fir chahe wo hamare sath ho ya humse dur... " He takes a pause them says.

"Mein India chhod ke ja raha hu... Hamesha ke liye... " She looks at him shocked.

"Rajveer tum meri wajah se".

" Tumhari wajah se yaha aya bhi to tha... To ab tumhare liye hi wapas ja raha hu... " He looks lovingly at her.

"Meine tumse 10 din mange the Or aj 10 din pure ho gaye...kaha tha ki agar in 10 dino me tumhe nhi paa saka to zindagi bhar tumhe apna ye chehra nahi dikhaunga... Aj wo akhri din hai..Lekin jane se pehle ek baar tumhara chehra apni akhon me bharna chahta hu... Taki saari zindagi tumhari yaadon ke sahare beeta sakun.. Tumse dur jakar tumhri yadein hi to mere jeene ka Sahara banengi" He came near her.

"Mein sirf tumhe khush dekhna chahta hu chahe wo mere sath reh ke ho ya.... Mere bina" He kissed her forhead With wet eyes.

###########################

She saw him going in, she felt it wasn't just him who is going but also her a heart, which is with him from the moment she realised her love for him.  She wanted to stop him, to call him back, to ask him not to go.. But words were not coming out... He turned around to have one more look at her before leaving forever... She saw him and smiled as if he heard her inner voice..

"Rajveer.. " She whisered his name.

He looks at her with longing, tears flowing from their eyes... His steps moving towards her... With his every step tords her, her smile was getting wide.... He came near her, he was about to touch he face when he pushed her aside shouting her name.

"Nainaa.... " There was a loud gun shot, there was havoc all over, everyone was running here and there, screaming. Her eyes wide open she was standing numb, every nerve of her body was shivering with fear watching him getting soak in blood.

"Rajveerrrr.... " She screamed.

She sat down keepin his head on her lap "rajveer.. Raj akhen kholo.. Please.. Raj... " She was patting his cheeks. "Apni Naina ke liye please open your eyes.... Rajveerrr... "

His vision getting blur he tried to keep his eyes open with difficulty "Naina... " He whispered in pain.

"Rajveer please ankhein mat band karna.. Keep your eyes open.... " She looks around "please somebody help us... " She asked for help.

"Mujhe.. Muj.. Mere gunaho ki saza.... Akhir aaj mil gayi...tumhe rulane ki saza" He said through his dizziness and pain.

"Shh... Kuch mat bolo.... "

"Nahi.. Mujhe bolne do, fir shayad keh na payu... "

"Aisi halat me bhi bakwas karna nahi band karoge... Bilkul chup... " She was crying "suniye please ap Ambulance ko call kar denge... " She asked someone.

"aaj fir tumhare ansuon ki wajah ban gaya.... " He tried to wipe her tears she held his hand and kissed it crying "meri wajah se inhe ab or mat bahao... Tumhara muskurata hua chehra apni akhon me band karke marna chahta hu".

"Tum chup nahi reh sakte kya.... Kuch nahi hoga tumhe, aise kaise jane dungi tumhe... Abhi tumhari saza khatam nahi hui hai.... Puri zindagi jhelna hai tumhe mujhe... Yun chhodke nahi jane dungi tumhe.... ". She was crying hysterically, clutching him tight as if her life depends on him and why not.. He is her life.

He smiles through sharp pain hearing her " I love you Naina.... Bahot pyaar karta hu tumse.... Bahot pyaar" He finally closed his eyes saying this, his body went motionless.

His hand fell from her grip "Rajveer" She calls him and went numb when didn't felt any movement in him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@