Chapter 16

I really enjoy reading your comments and assumptions.. Here is the much awaited update.. Dekhte hai kiske guess kitne sahi.. 😉
_______________________
She woke up, when the door of his room opened they came out laughingly they were standing really close to each other face to face.. She was playing with his button of shirt.

"This was the best night of life... You were amazing.. " She complimented him.

"Even you were good... Quite flexible I must say" He winked at her naughtily she giggled.

Their dirty talks were killing her from within, it was like acid on her fresh wounds.. Paining like hell.

"Raj...veer.. " She whispered, they noticed her.

"Subha subha kiska chehra dekh liya.. " He murmured but Naina heard it, and hurted her isn't him who. Always use to say that she is the most beautiful sight in the morning he wants to see.

"Chale.. Sweety we are getting late" He asked her.

"Yeahh sure... I want to sleep, tumne puri raat sone nahi diya... Badan bhi dard ke mare dukh raha hai.. " She pouted.

"Aww... Poor you, but kya kare you created a beast last night in me... Fir usey jhelna to.tha hi"

"Ab chale der ho rahi hai.. " She said.

"Yeah.. Sure" They went out hand in hand.

Naina was left shattered, he is doing it all purposefully, this isn't how anyone behaves with a person who proposed him...this is not the issue for him to behave like this with her,there is something else but what.. She needs to know and she will for sure get all her answers from him.

@£#@£@#@@£@#@£@#£

"Ye lo... " He handed her a bundle of note.  "Aur ab dobara iss area ke ass pass nazar mat ana... " He drove his car away leaving her near a red area.

She looks at the bundle of notes he gave her "ajeeb admi hai, ek to chokri ke samne drama karne ko bola upar se puri raat hath tak nahi lagaya, meri taraf ko dekha bhi nahi.. Or jo keemat mangi thi uski teen guna zyada deke gaya.... " She sighed "ye ameer log Or inke chochle, apni samjh se to bahar hai... Khair merko kya, merko to mera rokda mil gaya.. Or mehnat bhi nai karni padi...bhagwaan kare aise yede customers ate rahe" She smiled looking at the money she earned.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

In Office

"Mujhe tumse baat karni hai.. " She said barging inside his cabin.

"Miss ahluwalia, you are late today apki salary cut hogi and where are your manners is this the way to behave in front of yours boss. "

"Do hell with my manner.. " She bangged her hands on his table "why are you doing all this... ".

He looks around in his office " This.... Oh what a silly question, to get rich.. Isiliye to people work their asses off.. "He said getting aloof.

" You know what I am talking about... " She was angered "jo tum mere sath behave kar rahe ho.. Wo sab kya hai Rajveer, kyu kar rahe ho aisa... I accept that I can't force my feelings on you lekin.. Itna cold behaviour.. Kyu Rajveer. "

"Kharab  tumne kiya tha Naina... Meine nahi.. Now excuse me I have an important meeting to attend" He got up to leave.

She walks behind him " I know wajah kuch or hai.. Tum iss tarah ke insaan nahi ho.. Jo tum dikha rahe ho".

He was walking towards meeting room "bada observe karti ho mujhe... Tumhi batao kis tarah ka insaan hu mein".

"Wo to tum bilkul nahi ho jo kuch dino se tum apne aap ko dikha rahe ho... Akhir chahte kya ho tum rajveer talk to me.. Kyu bar bar mujhe chot pahuncha rahe ho... Kya tumse pyaar karna, uss pyaar ko tumse izhar karna..  Itna bada gunahh hai jo tum mere sath aisa bartav kar rahe ho.. "

He stopped walking and turned to face her.. "Ha... Gunah hai, tumne gunah kiya hai or tumhe usi ki saza mil rahi hai... Tum kisike pyaar ke kabil nahi ho." He was about to walk away when she screamed from behind.

"I love you Rajveer... Or tumse pyaar karna mere liye koi gunah nahi hai.. " Everyone stopped working was watching them, enjoying this new show created by their only Boss and his P.A.

Rajveer felt angered by her words she made him a stock in front of whole office "you are fired Miss Ahluwalia, iss office me mujhe dobara apni shakal bhi mat dikhana...... GET LOST". He screamed at her, she was left startled.

__________________________________

She was strolling here and there in living room, waiting for him to get back home, she needs answer, she can't bear this torcher he was showering on her without even knowing the sin she committed.

He came back, he looks at her then goes in his room ignoring her completely.. "Rajveer... Mujhe tumse baat karni hai abhi"

"Bahot besharam ho tum... Bar bar apni bezzati karale mann nahi bharta tumhara" He mocked her "bako.. "

"Kya baat hai jo tum mujhse chupa rahe ho.. Kuch to aisa hai jo tum mujhe nahi bata rahe ho... Tell me rajveer aisa kya hai.. Mujhe jan na hai... Hak banta hai mera... Tumhari akhon me meine apne liye kuch mehsus kiya hai or me galat nahi ho sakti wo sab tumhari akhon me padhne se.. Rajveer agar  koi problem hai to... "

"Haa chupaya meine tumse ek sach... Jo tumne meri akhon me apne liye feel kiya wo sab sach tha.. " She smiled, she was right.. But soon her smile died with his next words "lekin wo ehsaas wo emotions.. Sab ek natak tha... Ek jaal tha. "

"Tumhe kya lagta hai mera India wapas ana, tumse milna, ek hi flat share karna, fir tumhare sath ladna-jhagadna, tumse dosti karna, baat baat par tumhe special feel karna.... Sab ek coincidence tha.?? " He was moving around her. She was shockingly stunned.

"Nahi Naina, that was my trap for you..
, or tum fass bhi gayi... Lekin mujhe nahi malum tha ki tum itni jaldi fas jaogi... " He smirked "I guess, tum mujhe zyada time tak resist kar nahi payi... Yaha ane se pehle meine tumhare bare me puri research kar li thi.. Tum kaun ho kaha se ati ho tumhara background kya hai.. Etc. Etc. "

"Kyu... Kyu kiya tumne aisa.. " She was feeling betrayed, emotionally drained with his cheat "kyu tumne mere emotions ke sath khilwaad kiya... Meine aisa kya kiya jo tumne mujhe itni badi saza di" She asked choking in between.

He turned his back "Anuraag........ He is my cousin...bhai hai wo mera" Anger in his eyes,  while Naina stood there numb.