Chapter 4

Syeda4you helped me out for this chapter 😘😘
@@@@@@@@@@@
She was driving "Boss Boss Boss, ye naye Boss ne ane se pehle hi naak me dam kar ke rakha hai to na jane ane ke baad kya kya kand karega.... Kisne kaha tha Abhimanyu Sir ko pyaar karne ke liye.. are kiya to kiya wo bhi US me kiya... India me ladkiyo ka akaal pad gaya tha kya... Khud to chal diye yaha hume fasa gaye... Ufff ye traffic bhi na.... Office ke pehle din ate hi kaun kaam karta hai bhala.. I need presentation ready.. bas hukum suna diya... Or ". Crasshhhh... She hit a car.... which she didn't noticed in her blabber.  "Lo Ho gyi Bhasad...." She cursed herself and came out of the car.

She saw her car its headlight was broken "shittt man.. agya 10'000 ka kharcha". She turned towards her culprit he just came out of his car.. dashing, hot, handsome, sexy, charming she could have thought of him but... Not now.. she is in very bad mood right now.. "andhe ho kya .  Samne se gaadi arhi hai dikhai nahi deta hai kya.."

"Look Miss... you were over speeding your car... This is your fault not mine." He defended himself.

"Ulta chor kotwal ko dante... Me over speeding kar rahi thi ya tum apni gaadi kachuye ki speed se chala rahe the.." she reverted.

"O hello... Samne dekho red light hai... Uska matlab hota hai ki apni car rok do naki jo samne dikhe usey raund do".

"Haww... Kitne besharam ho tum... Zara si tameez nahi hai ki ek ladki se kaise baat karte hai.. dikhne me to ache khase lagte ho handsome ho... Padhe likhe lagte ho lekin batein dekho ekdam kisi mawali jaisi..." She argued.

"Haa... Mein mawali hu to tum kya ho... Ache ghar ki lagti ho.. dikhti bhi thik thak ho lekin harkate bilkul kamwali bai jaisi jo time pe pagaar na milne par chik chik karti hai.." he too argued.

"How dare you... Tumne mujhe ek kaamwali sw compare kia... You bloddy..." He pulled her near.

"Na madam na... Wo complete mat karna... Warnaa"

"Warna kya..." She gritted her teeth.

"Warna.... Kiss kar lunga" he said mischievously... Her eyes left wide open, seeing the opportunity he left her there and went away... She was still standing there schoked of his statement.. came back to reality when heard the honking of the cars... And left for office.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Sam... Everything ready" Naina asked.

"Yes Ma'am... Presentation room is ready flower arrangements has been made... Refreshments are too placed in the conference room and all the copies of the documents are supplied.

"Great Job... Naye Boss kabhi bhi ate hi honge take your positions... And let me be very clear he is not like Abhimanyu.. he is very workaholic, doesn't like any single mistake while working, he is a perfectionist and last but not the least he is a total sadu in short opposite of Bigg Boss.... Am I clear". Asked Naina.

"Yess Ma'am.." all said in chorus.

"Good now... me bahar ke arrangements dekh ke ati hu.." she turned to go out when collides with something really hard.. she was about to fall when a pair of arms caught her from waist... Closed her eyes.. waiting for floor to kiss her... When nothing happened she opens her eyes and saw the most beautiful pair of eyes she ever saw... She had seen these eye before also... But where.. then she saw him properly and got jearked away from him.

"Tumm... Yaha bhi mera picha karte karte agye.. bede hi besharam, begairat, namakool, ladkibaaz ho... Tumhari himmat kaise hui yaha ane ki bhi... Agar meine tumhari uss harkat ka waha jawab nahi diya to iska matlab ye to nahi ki tum..... Mujhe pata hai tum jaise sadak chap chichore Romeo's ki akal kaise thikane lagate hai... Abhi police ko phone karti hu..." She was about to call police when one of her colleague came there and tried to stop her.