Love U [Teen Top/Niel]

"Hello?" Minkyung heard Niel's voice from the other side and some chuckles in the background. "Hey, shut up, I'm trying to talk here!" he yelled at who she thought was Minsoo. He waited until they stopped, and then continued, "Hey, pabo, are you awake yet?" he asked in a humorous tone, which made her smile before yawning a little bit. "Ah, I see you're still sleepy though. Do you want to take a nap? I'll call you and we can talk later."

"No, it's okay, don't worry" she replied before rubbing her eyes and closing her laptop to turn her full attention to her boyfriend's call. "I hear that Minsoo is over there again, tell him I said hi later. So, what did you want to talk about?"

"It's actually nothing that important," she heard him sigh before he continued with a laugh, "do you have anything to do today? I was thinking that we could go out for dinner or something, I need to get out of here or I'll die of boredom," he said with a small laugh. When she hummed in approval he sighed and quickly added, "Okay then, I'll pick you up at 8; you should have time to sleep a little bit more for then so you can be wide awake."

"I told you I don't need to sleep more, really," she insisted before hearing her mom entering her room with a smile plastered on her face. "I have to go now, I'll be waiting for you at exactly 8 o'clock, don't be late."

Minkyung had been seeing Niel for almost seven months now; they had met at the cinema, when she accidentally bumped into him and spilled her drink in his shirt, immediately apologizing in embarrassment. He assured her that it was okay before offering to buy her another drink, and with that he had already won her over. They had decided to go slow, but it was already a little bit too slow for her. However, her family was delighted with him, and often they would ask her to invite him over for dinner.

That afternoon, she had decided to take a nap, but couldn't hear the alarm on time. She woke up at 7:30 and almost panicked when she noticed the time. Hopping out of bed and into the bathroom, she took what must've been one of the fastest showers of her life, as it only took her 15 minutes to get everything done. Once out, she decided to leave her hair as it was, naturally curly, and started doing her makeup the best she could.

It was 5 minutes to 8 when she got out of the bathroom. She decided to wear a small, flowery dress that her mom bought for her on her last birthday, a denim vest, and a cute pair of white sandals. Perfect for the warm weather, she thought. She had finished putting on her underwear when she heard the bell ring. Quickly, she put on her dress and the vest and as she was tying the sandals' straps, she heard soft knocks on her door. "Coming!" she said, and moments later when she opened the door there was Niel, dressed in a nice loose sweater with skinny black jeans and sneakers.

"Wow," he said while looking at her from head to toe, making her look down with her cheeks reddening, "you look absolutely beautiful today," he whispered while walking forward and hugging her. Putting her head on his shoulder, Minkyung could smell his cologne and taking a deep breath she let it fill her lungs. "Come on, I've made the reservations already, we can't be late." Taking her hand, he led her to the living room where they said goodbye to her mother, and then through the main door.

The restaurant they went to seemed nice, but it was a little bit too crowded for her taste. They both ordered different kinds of meat, and they spent the time there chatting about how he was doing with his new job as a barista, how they were adjusting to their new college classes, and how their respective families were doing.

"Now that I remember it," he said after taking a sip of water, "I had something to tell you and I don't want to forget again." Raising her eyebrows, she looked at him surprised and a little bit nervous. Fiddling with the dessert in his plate, he continued, "The guys told me that we should hang out together some time; they want to meet you already, they say it's impossible that we've been dating for half a year and they've never met you in person." She had only spoken to two of them, Minsoo and Changhyun, through the phone a few times, but she knew almost nothing about the other three other than the fact that they were friends with Niel.

"Okay," she agreed after thinking for a few seconds, "it could be fun. Just tell me where and when and I'll go with you." She was quite excited that she'd get the opportunity to meet her boyfriend's friends; at least, the two she had spoken with seemed to be really nice guys.

"I'll talk to them and I'll get back to you as soon as possible, jagi," the excitement in his voice was noticeable; she knew him too well to know that he wanted to introduce her to them too... and maybe brag a little bit about it. "Just be sure you don't like any of them too much," he joked, and she gasped faking surprise.

"Oh no, you've discovered my plans!" Minkyung tried to sound serious and covered her face with both of her hands, and when she didn't get a reply from the other side she giggled silently and put her hands back on the table. "Don't worry, yeobo, I'll look to them as friends instead of anything else."

"You better," her boyfriend said, "or else I'll have to tickle you in punishment." She remembered the first time that happened: she was joking about his singing, and as she tried to hug him when he pouted for the fourth time he grabbed her by the waist and started tickling her sides, bringing her to the ground in laughter.

"Please don't, you know I hate that," clutching her sides, she pressed her back to the chair as if that would prevent anything from happening, earning a laugh from him. Finishing her ice cream, she looked around to see most of the people that were there had already left. Puzzled, she checked her phone to see the time and saw that almost two hours had already passed since they arrived. "Wow, it's late already; don't you have to work tomorrow?"

"Yes, but I don't work in the mornings so I can sleep until noon," Niel replied before asking the waiter for their bill and taking out his wallet, "but I know you do have to get up early so if you want to, I'll take you home now." She gave him a small smile and a nod in response, to which he smiled too. Once they paid for everything, the slightly cold wind outside welcomed them, and she thanked on the inside that she had brought at least a sweater.

The drive back home was mostly quiet, with them humming along to the songs playing on the radio. Minkyung didn't feel the need to say anything, and apparently he didn't need to either; just enjoying the other's company was enough, at least for her. They arrived to her house minutes later, and she noticed that the sky was a little bit clouded.

"Come on, I'll walk you to the door," Niel said opening his door and making sure that there were no cars coming down the street. She followed and got out of the car too, waiting for him beside the car. As soon as he got next to her, he offered her his arm, which she took quickly before bowing to him slightly. When they got to the door, he held her hands and kissed her in the forehead. "Thank you for this amazing night, I really enjoyed it."

"Me too," she said while intertwining their fingers, "I hope we can go out like this more often once we both have more free time." He hugged her tightly and they stood like that for a few moments before he separated from her and gave her a loving gaze. "What's wrong?" she asked, feeling confused.

"You're beautiful, you know it?" she bit her lip and looked down feeling herself blushing once again. He brought her head back up, forcing her to look at him, and she couldn't help but to smile like a fool. "You are. I hope you actually know that. You know, days like this make me feel happy to have you. I... I love you," she opened her eyes wide while looking at him; it was the first time one of them had ever said it. She was sure she felt that way too, but thanks to being too afraid of him not returning it she never said a single word.

She tried to find something to say but the surprise was big for her. Seeing that she didn't say anything, he brought her closer and slowly placed his lips on top of hers. It was a sweet, short kiss, but she was sure it was the best they had had so far. When they broke apart they were still close, and she felt a big happiness growing in her. "I love you too," she found her voice again and a small laugh came from him as they hugged again. If she thought the night was perfect before, there was nothing that prevented her from thinking it was one of the best moments she had ever had. It felt like a dream and, if it was, she wanted it to never end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New oneshot, this time with Niel from Teen Top! Ah, it's so fun writing about my biases but so hard writing in the middle of the night >.< Anyways, I chose Love U as the song for obvious reasons, and because it's also one of my favourite songs from EXITO, which is in my opinion one of their best comebacks yet. Next up, there'll be a new oneshot with Sungmin from SPEED, so wait for that! I hope you liked it and thank you so, so freaking much for 2k+, 2.1k+, and 2.2k+ reads! I swear, this is insane! I have no words, really ♥