Have You Seen This Girl? [C-Clown/Siwoo]

It was a beautiful day outside, and the happiness in the air was almost palpable. Siwoo was enjoying his free day, sitting on a bench in a park nearby his dorm. While the rest of the guys decided to sleep the day off, he thought that days like this were too precious to waste. With sunglasses and a book in his hands, nothing the world could do would ruin his afternoon. 

"You're crazy," Rome and Kangjun had said to him when he was going out. "You should get some rest, you needed it last week." He only shook his head and closed the door on their noses. He would rest once he was done with the outside world.

The warmth of the sun was hitting his head, making small drops of sweat form in his forehead, even if he was sitting under the shade of a tree. He felt happy as a small breeze ran past him, messing up his hair. He was already half-way through the book and was starting to feel drowsy when he felt someone tapping his shoulder. He turned around and saw a petite girl in a loose white dress. She had delicate features, and seemed to be around his age.

"Hello, can you help me?" she asked bowing a little bit, and Siwoo noticed how big her eyes were; they were brown, and he could've sworn there was a spark there. He nodded quickly, and while he was getting up, he dropped his book, causing it to get dirty. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

"No, it's okay," he said, returning the bow and picking up his stuff. "I'm just clumsy. I'm Taemin, by the way," he added with a big smile, "but you can call me Siwoo. How can I help you?"

"Well, I've been here with my dog since this morning, but I can't seem to find her anywhere," she explained, and he could tell it was something she felt guilty about. "You were the first person I saw, that's why I asked you. But if you're busy, I can just ask someone else."

"No, no, it's perfectly fine," he felt really sorry for her and wanted to help her even if it took all day. "I was just reading. I can help you." She smiled and started talking about all the spots she had been in. He couldn't help but to stare at her; there was something beautiful to him about the way she was expressing herself and talking so vividly. She explained that, even though they had visited almost the entire park, she couldn't find the puppy anywhere, and was scared that she might have run off to the streets.

"It's okay, we'll find her," he reassured her. "She can't be that far away, anyways. It's not a big place." He looked around, trying to decide for a place to start the search. He decided it would be better to start by the last place she had seen the dog, and then move on until they had either found it or just searched the whole park.

They searched everywhere: the playground, the fountain, and the big statue of a soldier were their main points of interest. But still, no signs of the pet. She was on the verge of crying, and he thought that she looked so fragile in that state she might as well have been something close to an angel. They were about to give up, but when they walked into the street, she saw something that made her smile, almost exaggeratedly.

"She's right there!" She exclaimed when they reached the curb, and pointed frantically to the opposite sidewalk. "Siwoo, do you see her?" He tried to look closely but couldn't see anything; he thought that the people might have been blocking the view, but even if he scanned every single detail he couldn't see her.

"I... I can't," he finally confessed. "Are you sure you see her?" he inquired, fearing that she might have seen something that wasn't really there, therefore getting happy about nothing in particular.

"Yes, silly; of course I see her." She replied, and started to make her way through the street. Siwoo looked at both sides, before going with her, but when they heard the echo of a horn, they froze in place. He looked up and saw a car speeding up, but as soon as it was close to them, he took her hand and jumped away from the trajectory of the vehicle.

They landed on the sidewalk they were on, and he could feel his heart picking up its pace while his mind made him remember the last two minutes in slow motion. He heard his breath, heavy, and noticed how bad he was shaking. He placed his hands on his forehead and tried to calm down a little bit and it was then when he noticed that people were gathering around them. He looked behind him and saw her, holding her head like she had a bruise in her forehead. Before she could do anything, he got up and picked her up bridal-style. He went to the nearest bench he could find, where he laid her down.

"Are you okay?" Siwoo asked, kneeling down besides her and scanning her face in case she didn't have any visible injuries. "You should be more careful next time, jut saying."

"Yeah, I'm just so sorry," she replied, and her voice was steady even if she felt like a shaking mess. "I feel so stupid; I almost killed you there. I don't think I've ever felt this bad." Her eyes were closed and he placed his hand on top of her forehead. "I really did see her, though. Could you do me one last favour? After it, I'll leave, I promise."

"You don't have to leave," he said, offering her a whole-heartedly smile, "you should rest for a while. What do you need me to do?"

"Can you please go check if she's really there?" she pleaded, opening her eyes and staring into his. "Then I'll be able to know if I was right or not." He nodded slowly and made sure she was okay one last time.

"Do you promise to stay here and rest?" he insisted, and she could only smile and nod slightly. Once she closed her eyes again, he got up and walked back to the curb. He raised his sight and tried to find the dog but to no avail. Looking at both sides and this time double-checking, he made his way to the opposite sidewalk and searched in all the nearby places it could've been hiding. After a few minutes of looking, he decided it was time to go back and tell her that his search was not successful.

But now, Siwoo couldn't find her either. He first thought he had gone to the wrong spot, but after walking for a while he started to feel confused. He asked a few people if they had seen her, and when he described her they just told him that they hadn't seen anyone like anywhere in that park. His mind was racing, trying to explain what was happening, but even if he wanted to there was no reasoning to the whole thing. He sat under a tree and put his head in between his hands. He felt sleepy all of a sudden, and before he knew it...

He woke up with his arm on top of his forehead and the opened book in his chest. He was still in the bench, though. It... it was just a dream, he thought, and felt relieved that real life was much safer than that. He remembered the girl, and how he had felt attracted to her for a second. Could she be real, or was her just a product his imagination?

He decided it wouldn't be a good idea to find out, and as soon as he saw the sun hiding under the horizon, he determined that it was a good time to go back home and get some rest. Rome and Kangjun were right; he really needed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm being terrible at updating this, I have so many things keeping me busy it's unreal >.< But I'll try my best to keep going uploading, at least, one per day. Anyways, I hope you guys liked it, remember you can leave a vote if you did c: Thanks for reading! ♥