It's Today [INFINITE/Dongwoo]

"Dongwoo-ah, this is the first time I'm visiting, and you didn't even bother to clean up?" __________ said, scolding her boyfriend and playfully slapping his arm. "If I see it's a complete mess like the guys told me it is..."

"I promise it's not, jagi, they just exaggerate everything they say" he reassured her, and put his arm around her waist. They had known each other since they were young, but it had only been three months since they had started dating, and he couldn't be happier about the way things had turned out. She had promised him that, on the hundredth day of their relationship, they could do whatever he wanted. There was only one thing he could remember at that time.

It had been a month since they got together, and they were having the time of their lives. He had taken her to his favourite café, where they were talking excitedly about their respective homes and about how she was about to buy her first house.

"__________, you have to promise me that you'll visit the dorm someday, I can even make sure we'll be alone" he said, a hint of excitement escaping from his lips. She thought about it and let out a small laugh in response.

"There's no need for that, unless you want us to be alone" she batted her eyelashes and she could see him blush lightly when he understood the sense she gave to those words.

"Okay, then alone we will be", he whispered, "when's a good time for you to come over?"

"Is this elevator safe? You know how I feel about this kind of things" she wondered as soon as they got in. After the doors closed and he pressed his floor's button, he gave her a mischievous gaze and held her tighter, looking around him like if expecting to find something else in the elevator's walls.

"Oh, I don't know, it does tend to stop sometimes, and it's usually for a long time..." he looked at her and saw a worried expression as she looked up at him. He quickly added, "Don't you worry about a thing, __________-ah, it'll be okay as long as you have me by your side, I was just messing with you", he smiled so wide she thought his teeth were actually bigger, and she laughed at this thought.

On the way up, no one dared to break the silence. It wasn't awkward, and they were comfortable still when neither of them said anything. But suddenly, a loud thump coming from above scared them, and with that the elevator came to a halt. The lights went out, only to be replaced by a weaker one, the emergency light.

"Dongwoo, what the hell?" she asked, trying to keep calm while holding his arm strongly. "I thought you said you were just messing with me".

"I was, jagi, I swear!" he tried to find the right words so she wouldn't be angry at him for making a bad joke at the wrong time. "I don't know what happened; I don't think I've ever seen it malfunction. This must be a first".

Her heart was beating fast because of the earlier jumpscare, and she quickly checked her phone to see if there was any chance of calling anybody; feeling defeated when she saw there was no signal at all, she slid down the wall to sit down for a while. He followed, and then grabbed her hand and caressed it.

"I'm sorry I made you worry, it really was a joke. I hope you're not mad at me" he said with an apologetic look in his eyes. She smiled and looked at him, and even though she didn't answer, he understood she wasn't mad at all. He scooted closer to her, and hugged her tightly. "Damn, jagi, this is terrible for being your first visit. I hope we can have a more normal day at home some other time".

"Yeah, I hope so too. There's no signal, either. I guess we're going to be up here for a while" she sighed at the thought of being trapped there for what could be minutes or hours. Having her boyfriend with her was an advantage, though.

"They must've seen this by now, for all we know they could be trying to make this work again right now" he replied, trying to shed some light upon the whole situation.

"You're probably right, but I don't really care about being here, in my opinion it could be worse", she said, feeling a bit playful all of a sudden. "There could be somebody else here, with us". He looked down and laughed, feeling his cheeks go red fast. When he looked up, still smiling, he saw her looking forward and biting her lip dubiously, like she had just made a mistake. His expression turned serious, and his gaze went from her eyes to her lips in less than a second. Go for it, a voice inside of his head said, you've waiting for this for a long time, do it.

Then, it was fast. He carefully placed his hand on the right side of her face and made her face him. They looked at each other for a few seconds, then he placed his lips on top of hers, and for a moment time seemed to stop inside of that place. His lips, curved in a smile, seemed to take the lead, and for a while she was hesitant as to where that would lead them to afterwards. It had felt like magic for both of them, and when they finally pulled away, resting their foreheads together, she had a genuine smile plastered on her face. 

"I can't believe we just had our first kiss in a broken elevator" she joked, and his chuckle made her smile grow even bigger.

"It's better when it's unexpected, you know?" he said, softly running his fingers up and down her arm, sending shivers all over her body. "That way you'll remember it even better".

"I would've remembered it even if it were in the most common of cases, Dongwoo. This was just sheer luck" she sighed once more and then looked up to the closed door in front of them. "Do you really think they're already trying to get us out?"

"I don't know, jagi", he admitted. "And honestly, they could be eating lunch for all I care. I just want to stay here with you" and with that, he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. "So", he continued with a playful look on his face, "do you want to go for round 2?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is kind of rushed, I was planning on uploading something else but my inspiration decided to go in a different direction and I ended up with this. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it! ♥