First Times [GOT7/Jackson]

"Jackson, is the popcorn done already? I'm starving here!" Nan-In shouted from the living room with the remote in her hand. She was over at her boyfriend's dorm for their first anniversary, using the fact that he was alone that night to have a movie date.

"Yes, here it is" he said coming out of the kitchen, a bowl in his hands and his hair a little messy. "I added sugar because I know you like it sweet" he sat beside her and left the bowl in the coffee table, putting his arm around her shoulders to bring her closer. "What are we watching tonight, jagi?"

"The Notebook is on, so I thought we could watch that" her eyes met his and a smile formed in his face. He nodded and they started watching the film, with the occasional comment by Nan-In about how cute Ryan Gosling was back in 2004 and Jackson eating almost the entire bowl of popcorn. He just laughed at her silliness when she imitated Allie and the seagulls, and held her tighter when the sadness got to her.

"You know, we could be like them," he said when the scene of Allie and Noah in the lake came on; "they are a great couple." She giggled, but then buried her face in his neck to avoid crying as she remembered what it felt to be in a relationship like theirs, even if hers didn't really work out well. Her ex-boyfriend was one of the sweetest men she had ever met, but they broke up after she saw him in the mall with someone else. He admitted to it, leaving her broken for weeks. In a way, she was more like Lon than she was like Allie.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jackson asked, noticing she wasn't looking at the screen anymore but instead sobbing on his shirt. She shook her head, and he patted her back as he hugged her. "Easy there, let it all out and then, if you want to talk about it, I'll be here." They stood there for another moment until she pushed him away softly, looking into his eyes.

"I'm just afraid, jagi" she muttered, cleaning the traces of tears from her face. "I'm afraid you'll be like him and leave. I can't afford to lose you, I just can't."

Jackson could only stare into her sad eyes, trying to think of different ways to tell her that she didn't need to be afraid, that he would protect and be there for her for as long as she wished. Instead of letting any words come out, he leaned forward, until their faces were only inches away.

"Jackson, what are you-" she started saying, but got cut off by Jackson's lips brushing on her own. He looked at her one more time and then he closed the distance between them. God, she loved those kisses; passionate, almost aggressive, but loving at the same time.

She kissed back as his left hand made its way to her nape, holding it firmly so she wouldn't break the kiss; her own hands were placed in his chest, grabbing his tank and bringing him closer. Moving together, she lied on the couch with him on top of her, Jackson deepening the kiss in the process. Nan-In's hands started to run through his arms and back, not leaving any spot untouched. Before continuing, he broke the kiss for a second, a sigh escaping from her lips in protest. Quickly, he removed his cap and shirt, messing up his hair a little bit more before continuing.

He left a small peck in her lips before moving to her jaw line and neck. Sucking slightly on the sensitive spot he knew all too well already, his hands made their way to her sides, caressing her as if she was the most precious thing on Earth. And for him, she was.

Her hands felt sweaty as she stroked his hair, and a few moans came out of her mouth every now and then. She was enjoying the moment, but as soon as Jackson's hands snaked under her shirt, she grabbed his wrists, stopping him. Looking up confused, he saw her worried face and smiled.

"Do you trust me, Jagi?" he asked seductively, releasing his right hand and putting a strand of hair back on its place. "Don't be scared; I'm not going to hurt you, ever. We can stop if you're not ready, though." Nan-In gulped but noticed that he was being serious, despite the atmosphere. She nodded slowly and lifted up to kiss him once again.

Taking that as a 'yes', his lips went back to her neck while his hands were placed on her bare stomach, moving upwards until they gradually reached her chest. She couldn't help but to moan louder at all the sensations in her body; it seemed like Jackson had some experience in this, but that was the least of her worries right now.

Pausing for a moment to catch his breath, he sat on the couch, and motioned for her to sit on top on his lap. As soon as she did it, he grabbed her waist and pulled her down against his, feeling her through the fabric of his pants. She brought her lips to his one more time, but just as she was about to take her own shirt off, they were interrupted by the sound of the keys in the door. Nan-In went back to her spot as he rapidly grabbed his shirt from the floor and tossed it on, both of them fixing their hair a little bit before the door opened a little bit.

"Hyung, we're home!" they heard from the other side of the half-closed door. It was Yugyeom speaking, and they could hear laughs from behind him. "I'm just announcing in case you both are doing something."

"Not at all, Yugyeom, who do you think you're speaking to?" Jackson said smiling, fixing his hat as the members came in and greeted them, sweaty and with tired looks on their faces. "How was the practice?" He asked casually, hiding his rapid breath well.

"Great, as always" Mark replied, getting some of the popcorn that was left. "We had a hard time because you were not there, though. One of the backup dancers had to fill in for you, and he missed almost all the steps. But anyways, did you guys have fun?" he asked, slightly raising his eyebrows and giving them a playful look.

"I don't understand what you mean" Jackson said, acting as if he was innocent. "We just had a movie date, that's it. I'm going to drive her home now, if you don't mind." Mark just nodded but still looked at them, knowing his friend was lying. After he retreated to the bathroom, Jackson looked back at his girlfriend, and gave her a quick peck. "I hope you know that we're not even close to done" he whispered so the other members wouldn't be able to hear. "I think we'll take a little bit longer on the drive back to your place."

"Hyung, why is your shirt inside out?" BamBam asked, coming out of their bedroom with a towel in his hands. Jackson looked down, and amused at his own distraction, he replied:

"It's nothing, kiddo; you'll find out in a couple years."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh God, why. Can you see I just don't know how to write smut, even if it's not really smut? This was fun to write, though. Requested oneshot for NazMel with the wild & sexy Jackson! Hope you like it :3 Thanks for reading ♥