Episode 17

1BBY
Abafar

Bat and Mark grab the blasters of the guards and they fight over control before Bat and Mark both knee the guards in the stomach before gaining full control of their blaster and knocking them in the head with them and letting them drop onto the ground. They toss the blasters aside and look around.

"Bleu, stand guard." Bat orders and the clone nods as the rest flood into the room of the main reactor.

"Explosives. Here!" Troy yells and he and Iguan pass them to Bat and Mark who start placing them around the reactor.

"Suck laser!" A heavy imperial stormtrooper armed with a Z-6 screams as he slowly walks out the front of the base and fires on the rebel attackers.

"Watch ou-GAH!" Yspar screams before catching three blaster bolts in his chest and collapsing

"Right! Right!" Ripper screams before ducking down behind cover.

"Ey Chip, whatcha see on my side?" Nara asks from cover positioned across from him.

He peers around toward the left as watches as three shock troopers were walking out.

"We got three shockers!" Chip tells her.

"Red boys huh? They ain't so tough." Nara says and unsheathes her knife.

One of the Shock troopers guns down Treean and Opure as they continue along. Hammerhead and Agama hop up and fire on the trooper with the Z-6 and the shock troopers, taking down the heavy and one of the shock troopers before they're overwhelmed by blaster fire and have to take cover. Nara leaps over her cover and runs at the shock troopers. She kicks one in the knee and he drops before she stabs the second one in the side between his armor plates and he grunts, falling limp. She rips her knife out of him and in the same motion slashes the other's throat and he topples over. Stormtroopers fire at her and she quickly uses the shock trooper's body as cover before kicking it off and diving behind a few crates.

"You alright?" Chip asks her.

"I'm fine love!" She yells back as she wipes the blood from the troopers onto her pant leg and replaces it in its sheath.

"I really hope Bat and them made it to the reactor!"Doom tells before looking over to see the Partisan sitting beside him, Gorgur, drop onto the ground with a blaster bolt through his visor.

"Trust him! We just need to buy him more time!" Bark yells and equips his anti-armor attachment to his DC-17 and pops out from behind cover to blast a squad of stormtroopers away from their cover before ducking back down.

"Come on buddy. Come on. Wake up please, wake up!" Hammerhead yells as he sits over the body of Mako who wore, now charred armor.

"Hey Hammer! Get your head back in the fight!" Jawbreaker yells as he steps out from behind cover with his Z-6 and starts strolling toward the imperials, shredding their front lines.