Episode 9

1BBY
Umbara

The Lobster lands back at the Umbaran base and Bat and his team were exiting the ship with the new additions to the squad.

"That was quite the adventure." Troy says.

"You're lucky you didn't get fried." Ninone tells him.

"Ahem." Thanan says from behind everyone and they turn.

They watched as Agama was carrying the body of Bruiser in his arms down the ramp of the frigate.

"We'll give him a proper ceremony and get his name and number painted on the hull of The Lobster." Bat tells Agama, Iguan and Bleu.

"Thank you sir." Iguan nods to him.

"Of course. He deserves it." Bat tells him.

"General Spacespawn, please report to command center immediately." An Officer requests through the intercom.

"I just got back. What could it possibly be this time?" Bat asks as he groans and starts walking off toward the command center.

"You want us with you sir?" Doom asks.

Bat stops and looks back at Doom, Troy, and Wesley.

"Yeah sure. Come along." Bat tells them and starts walking again.

"Oh. Uh. Yeah. I guess I'll just...wait here..." Rune says rubbing the back of his head.

"I want you to show Bleu and the boys where their barracks will be." Bat tells him.

"Right. Yes sir." Rune nods and motions for the clones to follow him.

"We'll stay with the ship." Jesse says and pats Marty on the shoulder.

"Let's go find my stupid brother." Ninone tells Kodi and motions him to follow.

"Sir yes sir!" Kodi yells.

Thanan was walking with Agama to take Bruiser's body to the medical bay to be processed and prepared for burial. Meanwhile, Bat, Wesley, Doom, and Troy board the elevator and enter the command center. They step out and walk toward the window overlooking the airbase where Fernanda was standing by the holotable while talking to Four, Chip, Mark, and Ripper.

"What's going on?" Bat asks.

"Another distress signal." Fernanda tells him.

"Nope. No no no. No way. Not another one of those. It's been one after another! We aren't everyone's guardians! We aren't able to go rescue everyone who asks for it." Bat tells her.

"We're supposed to be." Fernanda tells him.

"We're rebels. We give the galaxy hope." Four tells him.

Bat nods then sighs.

"Right...alright...who is it?" Bat asks.

"They've helped us out before when we needed help." Fernanda says.

"Oh really?" Bat asks.

"They helped us escape Utapau from Thrawn." Four hisses.

"Well are you gonna keep us guessing? Who is it?" Troy asks.

"Amarillo Squadron. Commander Crip said that he and his wingmen, the other commanding officers of the squad were ambushed while on a scouting mission and have been shot down. They contacted their base first for help and the Empire traced it back and attacked them before they could mobilize. They're trapped and need somewhere to go." Fernanda says.