Episode 1

1BBY
Dandoran

"Green light....GO GO GO!" A woman's voice screams inside an imperial gunship before the doors fly open.

Troops hop out onto the ground and immediately start dropping like flies.

"Have fun down there!" The woman yells from the pilot's seat as the last trooper jumps out and the gunship takes off.

Marik watches as the gunship flies off and fires a few rockets at the rebel positions on the hill side a few kilometers in front of the imperial forces.

"Marik!" A trooper yells.

Marik was watching as an AT-AT steps right beside him and he looks up at the monstrous walker and was in complete awe. He'd only seen the walkers in holograms.

"MARIK!"

Marik snaps back into reality and looks over toward his Commander with blue markings.

"Get your head out of your ass and get in this fight!" The Commander snaps.

Marik nods and raises his blaster as he slowly pushes up, using trees as cover with his fellow troops. Firing a few shots off toward the rebel positions as the imperial armor follows closely behind them and even starts leading the way as they hammer the rebels. He glances to his left and right as he watches Stormtroopers and army troops drop from enemy blaster fire and he scowls under his helmet. He runs toward another tree for cover and trips halfway there. He falls down and looks over at his feet to see what he tripped on and sees the body of an army trooper. His body was filled with blaster bolts and his helmet and face mask was blown halfway off.

"TK-336! If I have to tell you one more time I will personally shoot you myself!" The Commander snaps at Marik.

Marik stares at him.

"Now get up!" The Commander screams.

Marik quickly scrambles to his feet and pushes up, running and shooting.

"Sir! They're dug in tight! It's going to take a lot to get them out of those trenches!" Another trooper yells to the Commander.

"TK-0747 and his men are relying on us! We have to push!" The Commander yells.

"Yes sir!" The trooper yells as he pokes his head out from cover just for a moment and gets domed by rebel sharpshooters and drops.

"You see that Marik! Keep your head in the battle! Stay alert! Stay alive!" The Commander yells at Marik over the blaster fire.

Marik nods in acknowledgement. He's startled by the sound of an explosion behind him and he turns around to see an AT-ST topple over in a fireball.

"Watch out for those rockets!" An army trooper yells.

"We have to clear those trenches!" The Commander yells.

"We're on you sir!" A trooper yells.

The Commander nods and turns toward Marik.

"You with me?" The Commander asks.

Marik stares at the Commander then up the hill toward the rebels positions where they were dug into the trenches with heavy machine gun fire raining down on the imperial troops. They were going to rush them. It was suicide. He couldn't back down though. He just turns back to the Commander and nods.

"Alright! On my command!" The Commander yells.

Everyone was getting prepared, mentally and physically.