[CelebNews]

65,400 likes celebnews Model Harry Styles Malik and R&B singer-songwriter Zayn Malik were being radio silent about their marriage since their Vogue interviews

65,400 likes
celebnews Model Harry Styles Malik and R&B singer-songwriter Zayn Malik were being radio silent about their marriage since their Vogue interviews.

But then, a week ago, the couple posted a picture of each other with a beautiful caption wishing each other a one month wedding anniversary.

Their pictures got more than 100 million likes, they basically broke Instagram.

Congratulations to The Maliks. We wish them a long, happy and beautiful marriage.

The radio silence ended when a week after they both retweeted a very explicit tweet from a fan account.

It was followed by Harry Styles Malik retweeting a very explicit tweet that his husband, Zayn Malik tweeted.

Then, the model tweeted: "I might f*** around and have baby with my husband" and supportive husband, Zayn Malik retweeted.

After that tweet the hashtag #WeWantAZarryBaby was trending at number 5 worldwide.

We also want Harry Styles Malik and Zayn Malik to have a baby! Let's hope they do!

It all went down hill when the last night when the model quoted a tweet that his husband tweeted.

@zaynmalik Tweet: "I love my husband so much, but he has this horrible habit of sneezing into his hands"

Okay, that's gross but Malik still loves him and that's all that matters.

@Harry_Styles quoted: "I bet you wish we signed a prenup now, huh?"

It caused major backlash towards the model which caused the model to go on a Twitter rant.

Minutes after the model tweeted: "Why are some people upset about what I tweeted? It was just a joke. So what if we didn't sign one? We don't need one because our marriage is going to last."

Harry said it was a joke but was it really?

These days a lot of celebrities sign prenups because you never know what will happen in the future.

The model kept on tweeting.

@Harry_Styles: "When are some of you going to realize that we're all on the same team here? We both love, care, and support Zayn."

The model slams the fans that hate him but slams them even harder with this next tweet full of sarcasm.

@Harry_Styles: "I actually have so much love for Zayn's fans that hate me. It is the best. I don't deserve him. He should have married you."

The model received so many good responses for that tweet.

Quickly tweeted this as well: "I'm guessing when the priest said, "For better or for worse"—he actually meant all this Twitter drama not my actual marriage."

Which the model deleted right after he tweeted it.

Seems to be right.

His marriage is for the better but the Twitter hate is for the worse.

Harry Styles Malik ended his rant with telling his fans he loves them and wishing them the sweetest dreams.

Was it just a joke?

Were Harry's tweets too sarcastic?

Harry, Harries, Zquad and Zarries
vs.
Haters

Let us know what you think.

View all 60,400 comments

gucciharry People are so fucking sensitive nowadays

zainmalik He was being too sarcastic

babyharry @zainmalik Sarcasm isn't meant to be taken literally

babyzayn Ugh, I hate him

zarry They're hot, they need to have a kid

kingzayn It was all a joke and people over here talking shit about Harry

princessharry Leave Mr. Styles Malik out of this trash article

littleharry94 I HATE THE MEDIA

stylesmalik Leave The Malik's alone!

devilzayn I hate seeing pictures of them together

likamniaz People who run this are idiots

bradfordbadboy PRENUP PLEASE!

zayniee I STAN HARRY

lovezayn People take everything up the ass lolz

zaddyzayn IT WAS JUST A JOKE

zarrystylik Zarry blooms