[CelebNews]

200,987 likescelebnews Have singer-songwriter ZAYN and model Gigi Hadid finally called it quits once again?

200,987 likes
celebnews Have singer-songwriter ZAYN and model Gigi Hadid finally called it quits once again?

After months of speculations inside sources confirmed that they in fact broke up while on a phone call with each other.

A close friend of the model said, "They talked for two hours-it wasn't a dramatic break up, it was civil. They were being supportive and very understanding on why it had to done. They've done this before but now they're done for good. No more back and forth. They're both just super busy and can't find the time to be with each other."

Another close friend revealed that the model "tried hard to make it work," but the singer, had "a lot of personal issues he needs to take care of."

Wow-that's a lot.

These are just speculations that have yet to be confirmed or denied by ZAYN or Gigi Hadid.

Is Zigi over for good this time?

Or is it just a rumor?

How are you guys feeling about this sudden news?

Let us know what you think.

View all 20,589 comments

zainmalik Don't play with my feelings like that

gucciharry I AM SO SHOCKED, is this real?

bradfordbadboy DO NOT PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THIS

likamniaz Who's gonna confirm?
@zayn or @gigihadid?

zigi FAKE NEWS

babyzayn The tea is hot today

princessharry WHO THE FUCK IS THE INSIDE SOURCES??

modelharry #happy

littleharry94 People will sell anything to the media even if it's super private and personal

zarry OH SHIT

zarrystylik NO WAY!

zaddyzayn I don't know what to say about this

kingzayn Waiting for this to be confirmed

zaddy I don't care if you like Zigi or not but this their privacy being violated and being sold to this new site. This "close friend" of yours @gigihadid is more of a rat than a close friend.

angelharry @zaddy Facts

fakezigi I knew this was going to happen