[CelebNews]

2,000,000 likescelebnews Harry Styles reportedly agreed to move in with his fiancé Zayn Malik at his NYC penthouse apartment

2,000,000 likes
celebnews Harry Styles reportedly agreed to move in with his fiancé Zayn Malik at his NYC penthouse apartment.

Harry Styles and Zayn Malik only dated for a month before getting engaged for almost two weeks now; they've been pretty public about their relationship as well as their engagement.

They've both have taken another big step in their life [after getting engaged]: moving in together.

An inside source told CelebNews that Malik asked Styles because he "basically already lives with him" so he should just permanently live with him in his $10.7-million dollar SoHo penthouse apartment in New York City. Styles was quickly to agree.

There's some issues with that though; both Styles and Malik have homes elsewhere, Malik's longterm life in the SoHo apartment is not new. His ex-girlfriend Gigi Hadid lives a couple of blocks away from Malik's place. He and Hadid broke up a couple of months ago—he and the Harry sparked up dating rumors when Styles was seen entering Malik's penthouse apartment two days after breaking up with his ex-boyfriend Lucky Blue Smith.

According to an inside source since ZAYN asked Styles to move in, the model quickly packed up all of his belongings from the place and put up the $8.7-million dollar Manhattan apartment up for sell.

Malik has another $3.1-million dollar home in LA's high-toned Bel Air, Los Angeles, California as well as Styles has his $6.87-million dollar home in West Hollywood, California where he permanently lives—although it's unclear whether he'll put that place up for sell too and permanently live in SoHo, New York City, New York with his fiancé.

ZAYN also has his £3.5-million dollar, almost US$4.6-million dollar, steel-framed ultra-contemporary villa in Hertfordshire, about 15 miles north of Central London, United Kingdom and his off the grid farm in rural Pennsylvania. Harry also has his £3-million home, almost US$4.8-million in North London's semi-urban and partly pastoral Hampstead Heath area.

The couple's primary residence will now be New York City, New York.

Seem like ZAYN and Harry are doing the whole relationship backwards; dating, engagement, moving in and possible marriage in the end.

Did Styles make the right choice in putting up his NYC apartment up  for sell?

Do you guys wish you owned as much property as Zarry?

Will Harry continue to sell all his homes for ZAYN?

How will they balance their living situations?

Is this relationship moving too fast?

Let us know what you think.

View all 500,000 comments

zarry I mean it's about fucking time they live together, I'm proud of Zayn for asking Hazza

littleharry94 They're so fucking beautiful and rich

gucciharry WHO GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO LOOK THIS HOT?? WHO GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO BE THIS RICH?? WHO GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO GET ENGAGED?? NO ONE AND I'M FUCKING OKAY WITH THAT

babyharry Harry shouldn't sell all his homes and only depend on Zayn for a home.. what if they end the engagement and also Harry's too young to get married!!

lovelyharry @babyharry HARRY IS AN ADULT, HE CAN DO AS HE PLEASES!

babyzayn If the marriage actually happens then they should both sign a prenup beforehand

zarrystalik @babyzayn Can you like stop being so bitter over this relationship?? REALITY CHECK THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED

babyzayn @zarrystalik A prenup is for both of them to ensure that they keep what they came in with if they get divorced

zarrystalik @babyzayn Neither of them are gold diggers, they're getting married out of the love they have for each other not fucking money!

babyzayn @zarrystalik Zayn's net-worth is $65 million while Harry's is only $30 million

zarrystalik @babyzayn THIS RELATIONSHIP IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY OR FAME, THEY FUCKING LOVE EACH OTHER!

zainmalik They own so much and they're filthy rich, wow, I'm poor not poor, I'm like poor poor

flowerharry @zainmalik That doesn't make sense but I agree?

angelharry94 The "G*gi H*did lives a couple of blocks away from Malik's place" FUCKING TRIGGERED ME because like why?? GO AWAY!

zarryownsme They both have the same "I own your ass" face, WOW, this couple own my ass

niazlikam Zayn has 3 homes? Yeah, I can't relate LOLZ

kingzayn LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT, THEY'RE BOTH GROWN ADULTS

likamniaz Y'all seriously need to mind your own fucking business

zarrystalik I know that them moving in is a big deal but what I really want to know is how ZAYN JAVADD MALIK PROPOSED TO HARRY EDWARD STYLES LIKE PLEASE TELL US YOU FUCKING COWARDS @zayn @harrystyles

lovelyzayn Fuck, they're such a power couple

princessharry Zarry is the only fucking couple that would be engaged before properly moving in together, I STAN

bradfordbadboy I'm happy for them honestly, all I want is ZAYN to be happy and he is so I hope they have a happy and beautiful future

stylesmalik I want them to get married already because I see a Harry Edward Styles Malik in the future

zenmalik Y'all need to stop saying "source," we all know that Louis' the one telling you guys all this shit that happens between Harry and Zayn

zachmalik @zenmalik Bitter much?

zenmalik @zachmalik Stating facts

devilzayn I hated this engagement for happening too soon but love is love, right?

modelharry I did not see this coming

zaynxharry @modeharry Are you serious? THEY'RE FUCKING ENGAGED!

zarrystylik Do you guys seriously think they wouldn't be living together? COME ON, THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!