[CelebNews]

120,451 likescelebnews Harry Styles and Lucky Blue Smith dropped a big bomb on us

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

120,451 likes
celebnews Harry Styles and Lucky Blue Smith dropped a big bomb on us.

They confirmed that they are officially a couple.

Let's backtrack a bit.

How did they meet?

Both Harry and Lucky are IMG models and were introduced formally to each other by another IMG model Gigi Hadid.

Inside sources said that they've had been on a few dates before they actually went out publicly so no surprise that they finally made it official.

How did they confirm?

Harry Styles was the first one to confirm their relationship with a tweet: "Look at the kissy I left on my boyfriend Lucky Blue Smith. H" A picture of Lucky as well with a lipstick stain on his cheek.

Just after that tweet #LuckyBSmithAndHarryStyles was Trending #5 Worldwide.

Soon after Lucky posted a picture of Harry with the caption: "My boyfriend Harry Styles is a model on and of set."

Everyone is shocked and can't believe that they did this.

We congratulate them on their relationship and hope it's a long one.

Do you ship Harry and Lucky?

Let us know what you think.

View all 10,000 comments

luckyblueyes I SHIP

gucciharry I'm just happy that Harry's happy and should've known Gigi had something to do with this

littleharry94 The Zarry ship has sailed away

selytsyrrah THEY ARE SO HOT FUCK I CAN'T

zarry Super sad

princessharry Happy for Harry

modelharry They won't last

zigi SHIP

kingzayn FUCK GIGI!

zarrystylik WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GIGI

zarry @zarrystylik Well Gigi is dating Zayn and we're shipping her boyfriend with someone else so I'm not surprised at all

-

150,762 likes celebnews Love triangle?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

150,762 likes
celebnews Love triangle?

Harry Styles tweeted a shady tweet before confirming his relationship with Lucky Blue Smith.

The tweet: "I got a bad idea. Forget about it, forget about him, forget about me. H"

Fans thought it might be shade towards ZAYN but they're just song lyrics from the song, bad idea by Ariana Grande.

Soon after ZAYN's girlfriend Gigi Hadid posted a picture of ZAYN on her Instagram with the caption: "Missing you baby x"

Fans found this post grateful because ZAYN has not been on social media since he retweeted model Harry Styles' picture.

Let's get into why we think this is a love triangle between the three.

ZAYN went on Twitter and tweeted a picture with no caption but the picture said it all.

It was text messages being sent to a contact with a green heart.

Harry Styles who has his green eyes and Gigi Hadid who has blue-green eyes.

The messages read: "Fucked and I want ya. Looked and I loved ya. Stuck now I need ya. Hoping I see ya."

Fans started to speculate that these might be song lyrics to a new song or actual messages that were sent.

Fans also think that it might be for or about Harry Styles since they did have a close social media relationship.

Other fans think that they can also be for his model girlfriend Gigi Hadid who he hasn't seen do to her busy schedule.

When is this love triangle going to end?

Who is this for Gigi or Harry?

Let us know what you think.

View all 12,217 comments

zainmalik WHY DOES EVERYTHING HE DOES HAVE TO HAVE A FUCKING MEANING???? IT'S A GREEN FUCKING HEART OH WOW GET OVER IT!

bradfordbadboy ZARRY IS DEAD. ZIGI IS DEAD. LET'S JUST MOVE ON AND WAIT FOR ZAYN TO DROP THE ALBUM!

gucciharry YOU GUYS ALWAYS CAUSE DRAMA BETWEEN ALL THREE OF THEM! JUST LET THEM BE!

babyzayn LEAVE ZAYN ALONE!

likamniaz It's for Harry..

littleharry94 Harry is finally happy, and Zayn might be happy too so please leave them out of this mess

angelharry94 OVER IT! ZAYN IS WITH GIGI AND HARRY IS WITH LUCKY! Alright there, I fucking said it.

zarry I don't know what to say anymore honestly