Vogue Magazine Interview with Harry Styles Malik (Featuring Zayn Malik)

Harry Styles Malik Opens Up About His Career, Marriage, and Husband, Zayn Malik

Away from his previous life in Los Angeles, twenty-one-year-old, Forbes highest-paid model, Harry Styles Malik is looking out of the window of his penthouse apartment that he lives in with twenty-six-year-old, husband, singer-songwriter, Zayn Malik in SoHo, New York City.

He turns around, looks at me with a huge smile on his face. "I'm never going to get over the fact that I'm living my dream; my career is doing great and I'm married to the love of my life. New York City made my dreams come true."

Harry walks to the sofa and takes a seat. "But it isn't as easy as it seems, my career and marriage are very hard. That's the sentence you should lead with. It's really, pardon my cursing—f****** hard."

Harry Styles Malik has accomplished many wonderful things throughout his three years of being in the modeling industry. Here's to name a few; becoming the youngest and highest-paid model in Forbes history, youngest co-chair in Met Gala history, and becoming the face of two of the biggest industries at the same time: Vogue and Gucci.

When it comes to his personal life, Harry Styles Malik lives lavishly with his husband R&B singer-songwriter Zayn Malik [ZAYN]. The couple who got married at a courthouse a month after a month of romance and a six month friendship.

What seems to be on queue, his husband Zayn enters the living room, gives me a little wave before he climbs over the sofa, sits next to Harry and then enfolds him in his arms; he spins his body around and puts his head on Harry's lap, then jumps up again, bathes his neck in kisses, and whispers an endearment ("Guess what? You're perfect.") before he places his head on his husband's lap again. "It's hard for me not to compliment him every time I see him," Zayn says.

Sitting here and looking at them, you can tell how in love they are with each other. The aura in the room changes, feels lighter—Harry gets this beautiful glow on his face, his eyes turn a bright shade of green, his dimples deepen, and his smile shows pure happiness. Zayn also looks at Harry like he's the most precious jewel, the most precious thing he has which is quite beautiful sight to see these two together.

Zayn wants me to know that I am catching him at a vulnerable moment and he is nervous. It's been more than three years since he sat for a lengthy face to face interview, around the release of his first debut album Mind of Mine, he did no interviews or promos for the release of his studio album, Icarus Falls.

"I want it to be known that this interview isn't about me at all. It's about Harry and if he wants to talk about me, our relationship or wants me to talk then it'll happen, but I'm just here for moral support like he is with me whenever I go through things. I haven't talked about how I've been, and I'm still processing so much stuff that I haven't talked about. I just want my fans, our fans to know that I'm in a better and happier place," Zayn says.