[CelebNews]

45,210 likes celebnews Model Harry Styles back at it again with the drama

45,210 likes
celebnews Model Harry Styles back at it again with the drama.

Harry Styles posted a picture of his fiancé a few days ago with the caption: "I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it" It seemed to have gotten a lot of backlash which caused the model to delete the caption and disable the comments.

He also tweeted: "Talk fast, romance, it won't last, I'm okay with that. Burn, crash, romance, I'll take what I can get from you. H" which was deleted. It seems like the honeymoon face for Harry and ZAYN is over?

Some Zquad fans think that the Zarry relationship is a PR stunt because they said that the model "treats Zayn like a trophy" but Harries and Zarries know it's real and not all relationships are perfect.

Also a Harry Styles update account ended up disabling their comments as well for their recent post do to rude comments about their idol.

Styles posted a picture promoting himself on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on his account and had the comments disabled. We also checked out the rest of his account and he also disabled his comments on every single one of his posts.

Harry Styles talked about his relationship with fiancé Zayn Malik on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

He started off with stating that he's been a fan of his fiancé for a long time and how they met in at Payne Records in New York.

He mentioned how he had a huge crush on him before they met and mentioned how he tweeted the day he met ZAYN about possibly marrying the man. He only told his agent [Louis Tomlinson] how he was going to "literally marry Zayn Malik."

What kind of powers does Harry have?

Then he went on to describe his fiancé as "an incredible human being, an incredible soul" and "literally perfect."

Jimmy took the time to thank Louis Tomlinson for introducing Harry Styles to his future husband Zayn Malik.

Styles confirmed that Zayn proposed to him on on their one month anniversary. Sadly, he didn't talk about how he proposed.

The model went on to talk about how ZAYN is his "home." Can you hear us crying?

We completely cried oceans when Styles said, "I love him and I want to marry him. I want to spend the rest of my life with Zayn Malik. He's my soulmate. He's my person."

He confirmed that he's marrying the man he loves and does not care about what other people have to say about it.

Does anyone else want a relationship like Zarry? Because same.

After this the couple retweeted a fan account tweet but that's not what interested us—

An account named @StylesMalik tweeted under the tweet: "I think when they get married it'll be Harry Styles Malik" and none other than Harry Styles replied: "I totally agree"

Harry Styles Malik has a good ring to it, right?

Later on ZAYN posted a picture of his fiancé captioned: "Home" which got a lot of rude comments that caused the singer to disable the comments on the post.

Harry also posted a picture of his fiancé with the same caption and the comments stayed disabled.

Harry Styles and Zayn Malik showed us that relationships are beautiful but they also showed us that public relationships can also have down falls.

How does it feel knowing that Harry and ZAYN are not backing out of this big life changing decision?

Is Zarry forever?

How long is Harry keeping his comments disabled?

Let us know what you think.

View all 75,400 comments

bradfordbadboy Can we leave this beautiful man alone?

gucciharry Can we like ban this account forever?

littleharry94 DREAMS COME TRUE IN NEW YORK!

zarry Louis is my hero for bringing Harry and Zayn together

babyharry HARRY DOES NOT START DRAMA!

babyzayn @babyharry He actually does

lovelyharry Harry is so in love with Zayn it's so beautiful

zarrystalik Why? Seriously? What do you get out of this?

zainmalik THIS SMILE SHOULD NEVER LEAVE THIS MAN'S FACE

flowerharry ^ If it does, we'll kill you

angelharry94 I need to know who runs this stupid account

likamniaz You guys start the drama, adding full to the fire

zarryownsme LEAVE ZARRY ALONE!

kingzayn Because of stuff like this is why Zayn's going to also start to disable his comments

princessharry I was so sad finding out that all of Harry's post have disabled comments

stylesmalik HE REPLIED TO ME!! HARRY STYLES MALIK WILL SOON COME TRUE!

zenmalik Harry only disabled his comments because he can't face the truth

modelharry @zenmalik DUDE SERIOUSLY SHUT THE FUCK UP!

devilzayn Zquad is only warning Zayn about his so-called fiancé, he didn't need to disable his comments

zeexhazza @devilzayn Dude seriously just leave