[Z]

Liked by harrystyles, liampayne, louist91, niallhoran and 60,900,990 otherszayn I have been asked if you're my one true love and I tell them, you're the love of my life

zayn I have been asked if you're my one true love and I tell them, you're the love of my life. I don't see myself without you and I'm not exaggerating. Maybe everything isn't perfect but it's solved with kisses. I still make you angry and sometimes cry but you know I love you. I want you to remember this; I will always love you, I will make sure to make you fall in love every day, and I will take care of you for the rest of our lives until death one day separates us. I am yours and you are mine. Thank you for loving me as I love you. Thank you for agreeing to spend the rest of your life with me.

harrystyles You are my soulmate, my person and my home for the rest of our lives. I love you, husband.

zayn @harrystyles I love you.

liampayne Wish you guys a long, happy, healthy marriage mate

louist91 Absolutely beautiful, I'm so fucking happy for you guys

niallhoran This was the best day! Wish you guys all the love and happiness in the world!

likamniaz It actually happened, Zayn and Harry are officially married..

zainmalik Zayn Malik is officially off the market and never coming back

kingzayn I'm legit crying right now

gucciharry OMG THE CAPTION!

princessharry Harries, thank you for making Harry the happiest he's ever been

zarry THE LOVE IS SO FUCKING REAL BETWEEN THESE TWO!

stylesmalik Is Harry Styles officially a Malik now or??

zarrystylik I can't believe this actually happened, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles are officially married by law

zarrystalik This is the best day ever for Zayn and Harry's family as well as us Zarries!

Comments on this post have been limited.