[CelebNews]

200,655 likescelebnews Are Zayn Malik and Harry Styles dating?

200,655 likes
celebnews Are Zayn Malik and Harry Styles dating?

ZAYN and Harry have been throwing hints on social media that they might actually be dating.

But those are just Instagram posts and Twitter tweets, right?

We needed more evidence—which is what we finally got during a interview that ZAYN had with the Zach Sang Show.

They talked about his album mostly and how Harry Styles does background vocals on the track "There You Are"

Then things got serious when Sang asked for permission from the singer to bring up Styles and Malik without a hesitation gave him permission to do so with a "Knock yourself out" with a laugh at the end.

Sang asked if they were dating and all Malik had to say was, "We're just vibing right now" which we have no idea what that means, we hope that it's a good thing.

Later on, ZAYN started to gush over the model by telling Zach how they get along perfectly and how great of a connection they have with each other.

It becomes a bigger deal when Sang asked Malik, "What is Harry to you?" And without any hesitation he said, "Harry's my rock."

Things got interesting when Sang asked him one last question, "Is Harry the one?" ZAYN answered sincerely, "It's too soon to tell at the moment but I do think about it at times, what if he is the one? If rush into anything, if I damage him, then it's always gonna be damaged, it's really hard to fix wounds like that, it's so hard, I don't want to hurt him."

Malik is scared to hurt Styles which shows that he cares and might even love the model.

The interview ends on a beautiful note with ZAYN saying, "He is special, I cherish him."

Seems like ZAYN is head over heels for Harry Styles.

Is this a verbal statement that they are in fact dating?

Who wants a ZAYN in their life?

Zarry's real?

Let us know what you think.

View all 60,678 comments

zainmalik Hearing Zayn talk about Harry like he means the world to him makes me so fucking happy

likamniaz "He's my rock" THAT SHIT GOT ME CRYING!

gucciharry ZAYN TALKING ABOUT HARRY HAD ME ON THE FUCKING FLOOR CRYING OCEANS

kingzayn When he got asked if Harry's the one and Zayn's answer just made me want to give him the world, "I don't want to hurt him" LIKE OMG TEARS!

zarry THIS INTERVIEW IS ALL THE PROOF WE NEED. ZAYN. DID. THAT.

princessharry Harry and Zayn are the most beautiful couple to ever exist

littleharry94 When Zarry comes out is over for all you bitches who didn't believe it