"Thanks for the memories"

Danny's POV

We were in the taxi on the way to the 02 arena for the start of their tour. I was really looking forward to seeing all their hard work finally pay off. Tom and Hayley were holding hands the whole way there, as were Alex and Dougie me and Allie were too sad to see each other leave that we couldn't even look at each other. This was until I held her hand and she smiled at me and I embraced her into a hug.

"I love you Allie"

Allie-"I love you too"

Hayley's POV

We arrived at the huge arena where we had been practising for months now, it just seemed like we had never been there before. It was still so hard to believe that we made it, we did it I was so proud of us.

We arrived at our dressing rooms and it was so beautiful the guys also had their own room because we weren't allowed to share for some unknown reason.

I was talking to the girls about how far we had come during our journey to where we are now.

We decided to gather around with the guys and tell the story of how we met and how we all became one so quickly.

~flash back over~

Tom-"wow we have been through a lot haven't we"

Hayley-"we certainly have"

Allie-"it's not over yet"

Alex-"oh no"

Dougie-"nope"

Danny-"i am so proud of you guys"

Harry-"me too"

Izzy-"5 minutes girls, I'm so happy for u"

Alex-"ok guys bring it in".

We all hugged each other and Dougie yelled at the top of his voice "I LOVE YOUUU"

We all yelled back in unison "WE LOVE YOU TOOOO"

We were having our mic's fitted on, just before we walked on stage with all of the screaming fans Allie said,

Allie-"hey guys thanks for the memories"

And with that we all smiled and we ran on stage.