Little miss Fletcher-chapter 23

Hayley's POV

~1 month later~

I felt a huge pain in my stomach when I woke up that morning. It was Alex's 18th birthday I needed to be ok for her party.

Tom was concerned but I told him I was going to be fine. He didn't seem too convinced but I made sure I had Alex's present ready and everything. She was going to tell her parents today about her being pregnant and how everything was ok and her and Dougie were going to sort it out and not to worry.

Me and Tom got Alex a pandora bracelet with 2 charms. One was a musical note the other, a love heart which read 'best friends'. I was really hoping that she would like it.

Allie's POV

I was looking forward to Alex's party tonight, it had felt like ages since we had all been to a party.

Me and Danny got Alex a new bass guitar which is what she had been asking for since she was 15. I knew she would like it because it's her favourite instrument that she plays. It was an Ibanez electric bass guitar.

Harry's POV

I really hoped Alex's conversation with her parents went ok this morning she was such a good friend and very sensitive about things like that and I wanted her to be ok.

I had got Alex some girly stuff like bath things and nice smelling stuff (izzy helped) and I also got her a house warming gift for when Dougie and her move in together.

I'm so happy for her and Dougie I love them both and want what's best for them.

I really hope Alex has an amazing day today.

Dougie's POV

It was my beautiful girlfriend's birthday and I felt as though I couldn't top her gift but I tried. I bought her a ring....which I am going to show to her, I know we're young but I love her and I want to be with her forever. I am going to tell her that her gift will be given to her a few days after her birthday because it's a really big surprise.

Fingers crossed that she'll like it.

Alex's POV

It's my 18th birthday, I'm 18. Ok Alex tell your parents your tummy is getting bigger they need to know. Ok....

*ring ring ring....ri*

My mum-"hello?"

Me-"hey mum"

My mum-"happy birthday sweetheart"

Me-"thanks mum"

My mum-"got anything nice planned for today? Oh and your present is on it's way to London."

Me-"aww thanks mum and yeah I have a party later"

My mum-"that sounds great"

Me-"mum I need to tell you something...."

My mum-"anything sweetheart"

Me-"you know that me and Dougie have been together for about a year now and I really love him...you know that don't you?"

My mum-"...yes of course I know that"

Me-"mum...I'm pregnant"

*a moment of silence*

My mum-"ok....Alex how long have you been pregnant for now because if not that long you might still be able to have an abor.."

I stopped her from speaking, I highly disagree with abortions unless the circumstances are necessary.