Waking up at 5-chapter 28

~2 weeks later~

Alex's POV

I kept in touch with my parents but they couldn't get into London as all of the trains were closing for a few weeks for repairs as something had occurred (I wasn't sure what but it had been on the news recently)

I remember waking up to Dougie not being in our bed and I got a bit confused and went into Luke and Zoe's room around 5 in the morning so I could feed them and I found Dougie asleep on the floor with a pillow and my dressing gown.

Alex-"errrmmm....Dougie...?"

Dougie-"yes...."

Alex-"why are you on the floor?"

Dougie-"I heard them crying during the night so I got up and sorted them out and I didn't want to leave them so I slept here"

Alex-"Awww that's so sweet babe"

Dougie-"yeah yeah anyways don't you need to feed them?"

Alex-"yep...."

Dougie-"cool"

Alex-"Dougie go back to bed"

Dougie-"thankyou"

He walked passed me kissing me on the cheek.

I fed Luke and Zoe and I was so happy with how well they had been doing. I still couldn't believe I was a mum now. Me and Dougie spoke about this the other night, it was really strange.

I also spoke to him that same night how I used to be just another "fangirl". I explained in further detail how me, Allie and Hayley would dream about them and create a whole Instagram account dedicated to them and have their posters on our walls. Dougie just laughed at me and said

"And now you are my wife to be and I love you with all my heart"

I just hugged him back as he embraced me into a hug. These were the kinds of things I loved about our relationship.

Tom's POV

Hayley and I have been working on quite a few new songs for both their album and ours. We had recently received a magazine sent by Dougie and Alex.

Hayley-"oh great"

Tom-"you look great"

Hayley-"I was pregnant and well....fat"

Tom-"shut up you're beautiful, and look there's Alex and Dougie too"

Hayley-"so they know we've had children?"

Tom-"looks like it.....but they don't know if we have had them yet"

Hayley-"true.....should we just wait for them to find out?"

Tom-"yeah....I mean we don't need to share our personal lives with the public too"

Hayley-"exactly"

Tom-"why can't we be normal?"

Hayley-"because we're in popular bands?"

Tom-"touché"

Hayley just laughed at me, but I bet normal families wouldn't have to have these kinds of conversations with their girlfriend/boyfriend.

We wanted Luke and Zoe to meet Libby but both Luke and Zoe were only 2 weeks old so we said we would wait a few months.

||sorry guys this chapter's a little crap but more exciting stuff coming soon I promise||