I hate you...-chapter 29

~4 months later~

Alex's POV

Allie-"Alex....."

Allie was crying down the phone to me..

Alex-"Allie calm down what's up?"

Allie-"Danny....he broke up with me"

Alex-"WHAT why?"

Allie-"he found someone else"

Alex-"are you kidding me?"

Allie-"Alex....I saw them in bed together"

Alex-"Allie...I...I'm so sorry...what are you going to do?"

Allie-"can I come and live with you please?"

Alex-"of course you can....me and Dougie could use an extra hand with Luke and Zoe."

Allie-"ok thankyou Alex....I feel like my heart has been torn in two"

Alex-"we're gonna patch you up don't worry"

Allie-"thankyou Alex, love you"

Alex-"that's ok and I love you too"

Allie-"I'll be around yours in 10"

Alex-"ok see you then"

Allie's POV

I was around 11 o clock last night when I walked in from a night out with the girls and the house seemed so quiet. I walked upstairs and I turned the light on in the bedroom and I saw Danny asleep with another girl in his bed....

I shouted,

Allie-"DANNY!?"

Danny-"errr Allie...I can explain"

Allie-"SHUT THE FUCK UP....I HATE YOU DANNY JONES"

I ran downstairs and slammed the door behind me...I got in my car and rang Alex in tears. I couldn't make out who the girl was but I knew I couldn't ever trust Danny again I hate him....but I love him.

Danny's POV

The girl I was with....I hadn't slept with her....she was my friend and I didn't want her to sleep alone as she was having problems at the moment. It was a dick move but the way Allie reacted made me think....it's not even worth it anymore I could get anyone I wanted I didn't need her.....but I do..she's not going to talk to me now so I've fucked up.

Dougie's POV

What the fuck is wrong with Danny doing that to Allie by the morning everyone knew and it was starting to affect the band as no one wanted to be around Danny. What was wrong with him. I knew there had to be something wrong? Drugs? I think the girl she's with keeps drugging him...no one believes me. But they'll see...

Or maybe.....she's getting him drunk so he can't think straight? Argh I don't know? But I know that he's a massive dick and needs to sort himself out.

Tom's POV

It breaks my heart to see Allie in such a state....Danny my best friend I know he's made a dick move but there is an explanation but he hasn't explained yet but Allie doesn't want to hear it. I hope they sort it out soon otherwise this is going to put our bands at risk.