Film night-chapter 21

Alex's POV

I was happy to hear that everything with Hayley was doing ok, the baby might be small but it's got a big heart (being the child of Hayley and Tom) and will be fine I just know it.

Me and Dougie have been quite busy with music (work) and sorting out our new place.

Me and Dougie were moving in together "officially". We were both really excited. We had to pick the house we wanted then go through all of the legal stuff (which is so boring) and then we could move in.

We decided to move somewhere quiet but not too far away from the main studios or everyone else in the band's.

Dougie-"hey darlin'"

Me-"hey"

He kissed me on the cheek and cuddled up to me on the sofa intertwining our fingers together.

I smiled and kissed his lips tenderly.

Dougie-"so what are we watching tonight beautiful?"

Me-"hmmm...it's up to you"

Dougie-"ok then, how about....the notebook?"

Me-"errr....and I'm supposed to be the girl"

I giggled and he playfully flicked my arm and then smiled.

Dougie-"ok so it's settled"

Me-"I guess it is"

We sat down watching the notebook, and I have to say it's a very good film I'm just not too keen on the awkward scenes in the film. Dougie doesn't seem bothered but i look away as soon as these scenes come on.

Dougie-"babe, what are you doing?"

Me-"hiding my face....you know I don't like these scenes"

Dougie-"it's not like u haven't dreamt about me and you doing this"

I punched his arm and ignored him the best I could for the rest of the film.

After it had finished I stormed upstairs feeling really angry with him, I know I was being touchy but that's me.

Dougie-"come on babe"

I heard Dougie shout from behind my bedroom door.

He then walked In and I yelled,

Me-"GET OUT"

Before I could do anything he grabbed my wrists and pushed me onto my bed until he was hovering over my body still holding onto my wrists.

Dougie-"you know it was a joke right?"

Me-"of course, I'm just really touchy about that subject....now let go of me"

Dougie-"no I will not let go of you"

I frowned at him and then I tried to move but he wouldn't let me, wow he was strong and his muscles were overwhelmingly beautiful. I couldn't think straight and before I knew it he was kissing me.

The kiss grew deeper and deeper until I was no longer under my own control. It was as if my body only did what his body wanted mine to do. I thought to myself at that moment 'you love this boy Alex, he wants to do this and I know you do so do it'.

I started slowly lifting his top off and he smiled during the kiss which created butterflies in my stomach. He then sat me up and took off my top too. I then began to undo his jeans and wow does he have great V lines.

Every item of clothing had gone apart from my bra and underwear. He said to me,

"Are you ready?"

I nodded.

He then smiled and continued to undo my bra.

~the next morning~

I woke up feeling so different, I looked over and Dougie was lying next to me wearing nothing and I looked down and I was wearing nothing either.

He eventually woke up and said to me,

"You were amazing Alex, what were you so worried about?"

He smiled to himself as if to say how proud he was of himself for having sex with me. But I just smiled too and blushed slightly at his question.

I remembered something about last night, we hadn't planned that to happen.

We didn't use protection!

I didn't feel sick or anything so I must be ok.

Dougie said to me,

"Are you ok?"

Me-"yeah...just a thought we didn't use protection did we?"

Dougie-"shit...no"

Me-"yeah shit....I'm alright though"

As I said that I ran to the toilet and threw up, oh SHIT.