We're having a...chapter 15

~3 months later~

Tom's POV

Well we had been very busy those last few months, me and Hayley with the baby coming along and she's doing great she hasn't had any problems at all and we find out next week if we're having a boy or a girl.

I obviously would love a boy but if we have a girl I will love her all the same.

Dougie and Alex had an amazing holiday and had lots of pictures. The sweetest thing is when Dougie gave us a teddy to give to the baby when it's born and it made me so happy that Dougie was thinking about that on his holiday.

Danny has now officially moved in with Allie and they seem to be happier than ever at the moment.

We've had an interview on 'tmi' which was amazingly cool. Apart from one section of the show when a crazy fan decided to try and attack Allie for being with Danny! Oh my god it was so scary, Danny literally wanted to shoot her.

But aside from that everything has been going great.

We have another tour in 3 months time and we are rehearsing as much as we can and the girls have been working on their new songs to record for their first album.

Hayley's POV

I've been coping well with the whole 'baby thing' it's still so weird that I have a baby growing inside me (I tried not to think about it too much).

I had to tell my parents about me and Tom having a baby. I was scared about telling my dad because he was probably going to be extremely angry with me as I was having a child at such a young age.

He did shout at me at first but understood that I was happy and my career was getting so much better and he accepted it....(eventually).

My mum on the other hand, just seemed so happy and excited for me. She was buying so many things for us (for the baby). Me and Tom had bought a house together (we did have enough money because of what career we're in and our parents helping out) and we we're mid way through decorating when I decided we should wait to see if we're having a boy or girl and continue decorating their room.

I was so excited to find out what we were having I really didn't mind if it was a boy or girl because they would still mean more than anything to me.

~one week later~

Hayley's POV

Hayley-"guys....guess what we're having"

Allie+Alex-"OMG what tell us?"

Hayley-"we're having a....."

Allie+Alex-"omg tell us Hayley stop with being so dramatic"

Hayley-"drum roll please"

Alex-"oh come on Hayley!!!!"

Hayley".....we're having a....little girl"

Allie+Alex-"OMG"

All I could hear was screaming coming from the end of the phone. I was overwhelmed that we were having a girl. I had so many name choices but me and Tom said that we were going to wait until she had been born to decide her name then.

Tom's POV

I was so excited about having a little girl, even though I would have liked a boy I know that Hayley will be an amazing mum and I wanted to be a good dad for her.

I told the guys, I don't think they reacted like the girls.

Tom-"so guys, we're having a...."

Danny,Dougie+Harry-"come on Tom, no games"

Tom-"ok ok we're having a little girl"

Danny-"that's amazing"

Dougie-"I'm really happy for you both"

Harry-"well at least we know she'll be beautiful having Hayley as her mum and you as her dad."

Tom-"haha yeah thanks guys, it really does mean so much that you're supporting us in this."

Danny-"we love ya mate, of course, we'll be there for you through thick and thin"

Dougie+Harry-"couldn't have said it any better"

It really does warm my heart to know that they're supporting us, Hayley's turned me all soft and sappy and I'm not even 20 yet.

Thank you for taking your time to read my story ☺️ it really means a lot, more chapters soon 😘