Dont leave-chapter 25

Alex's POV

Dougie-"thought of any names babe?"

Alex-"oh, for the babies? Errr for the girl I had a few?"

Dougie-"shoot"

Alex-"ok errrm...maybe Zoe?"

Dougie-"that's actually a really nice name"

Alex-"did you have anymore ideas?"

Dougie-"yeah I had an idea for a girls name and boys name"

Alex-"ok then smart arse....what are your ideas?"

Dougie-"hahaha ok for a boys name how about, Luke? And a girls name, Ella?

Alex-"I actually really like those names Dougie"

Dougie-"why thankyou"

He said that with such a smug look on his face that I wanted to punch it right off of his face!

I really did love the names that Dougie suggested, I was thinking about the name Ella to be honest.

Dougie's POV

I was pretty pleased with myself coming up with those two names, Luke Poynter and Ella Poynter. I can totally see it.

I hope Alex likes the name and doesn't think I was being too smug earlier, she does fall out with me quite a lot cause I know that I can be a torment.

We aren't the worst couple for things like that though, quite recently Danny's being quite funny with Allie, although it could be the other way around. I hope that they sort it out very soon though because they do love each other.

~2 months later~

Allie's POV

Danny-"why can't you just be truthful to me Allie?"

Allie-"I always am Danny and you know that"

Danny-"ok then, explain who you've been hanging about with then?"

Allie-"I've already told you Danny, he's an old school friend who I haven't seen for many years now"

Danny-"whatever Allie, you come back at very late times after seeing him and I don't know how much more of this I can take?"

Allie-"are you saying you can't trust me?"

Danny-"i guess I am yes"

Allie-"don't do this Danny"

Danny-"bye Allie"

I started to sob and Danny slammed the door in my face before I could run after him. I wish he would listen to me and have faith in his own girlfriend. Wait, did he just break up with me?

Danny's POV

I didn't want to leave Allie, but the stress of not knowing who she was with was practically eating me alive!

I know I should believe my own girlfriend, shit does she think I broke up with her? I did say 'bye Allie'.

I need to go back to her, that's all I could think so I drove straight back to her place.

Allie's POV

I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and when I saw Danny I tried to run upstairs but he grabbed my waist and turned me around. Before I knew it he kissed me and we were both sobbing into each other's arms.

Danny-"Allie....I'm sorry *sobs* I love you and i do trust you I'm s...so....sor"

Allie-"just promise me Danny, you will always trust me? He's just a friend and if you do love me you will believe me, got it?"

Danny-"yes maaammm....got it"

He then winked at me and I giggled and he sat down on the couch dragging me down with him and I was lying down with my head rested on his lap.

Danny-"I love you Allie"

Allie-"I love you too stupid" (I joked)

Danny-"hey!"

He pretended to be hurt and pouted and looked down to face me.

I then grabbed his ears and pulled him down, he made no hesitation so I kissed him making the kiss between us deeper and deeper and my hands ruffled through his messy hair and he had one of hands firmly on my face and the other was busy caressing my thigh and hip area (which he knew I loved).

Allie-"I love you so much and you know that, don't EVER forget it Danny jones"

Danny-"I love you too beautiful, you are my world, my forever, I shouldn't lash out at you like that, I promise I will never do that again"

Allie-"good, now come on let's go to bed"

Danny-"you read my mind babe"

Allie-"I meant to sleep?"

Danny-"err...yeah that's what I meant"

Allie-"hahaha sure it was"

Danny-"ok maybe it wasn't, come on it's only one night?"

Allie-"arghh fine, how can I say no?"

I joked. And we made our way upstairs. I was glad he came back, I love him too much to loose him. I should probably be more considerate for his feeling though because I mean, for all he knew I could have been cheating on him. He was right to be insecure. But everything's ok now and I don't want to ever fall out with him again, as falling out with the guy you love the most, really....really hurts.